Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Commander Focus #17: Stratus

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    My plan was to buy Stratus on next occasion and even set aside funds for it. But turns out they go for bar event this time? Has anyone ever had any luck in bar event? My best is a Cryptor dna at 80% and back in the days a Violette dna for 93%. The rest always 100%. I see players at my server with unbelievable luck in chest events but in bar events they don't show at what percentage people get dna. After last buy I said never bar event again. So I have to hope that next time Stratus is for sale that it's a chest event again.
    I remember the old days where we said "chest events" are evil I do believe that TAP brought both to the same level...
    I had to go on Viollete all the way on bar event and Sirenne, Incendos were also colstly.. Geofrey was for me from chest event and around 25k... the Evil from monopoly.. those are ships I ever purchased ..

but I think it all depends on RGN as Z3N explained.. maybe there are more factors like position of the stars or sun at the moment when you enter the event,...
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    I remember the old days where we said "chest events" are evil I do believe that TAP brought both to the same level...
    I had to go on Viollete all the way on bar event and Sirenne, Incendos were also colstly.. Geofrey was for me from chest event and around 25k... the Evil from monopoly.. those are ships I ever purchased ..

but I think it all depends on RGN as Z3N explained.. maybe there are more factors like position of the stars or sun at the moment when you enter the event,...
    Yes all of events are evil. But in monopoly worst case is astronomical. In chest events you can at least from information get a grip on worst case.

Section Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    Yes all of events are evil. But in monopoly worst case is astronomical. In chest events you can at least from information get a grip on worst case.
    Definetly right, on monopoly you can get only 1 at dices and the cost will be very higher, for this i got Stratus at chests.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Brigadier
    So Stratus' stats were changed since the latest event has him at 110% and 60% to lock with enhancements at 10th and 15th level only. Very expensive to get anything to lvl 10. I never saw anything on Ivan, so if one were to replace Armoray, Ivan or Stratus? Armoray +6 sucks, seems like everything just absorbs his hits. Fitz is horribly expensive but this event I already have enough for Ivan but in a day or 2 I'll have enough for Stratus.

Ok, I see what Stratus does now. They essentially gave us +7 without the cost. Still, Ivan is half the cost right now. Question stands, is either of them a good replacement for Armoray +6?

Update: I got enough for the Hero 2 box so now I need to decide between Stratus and Dor. Yep Dor. Some really great offensive buffs but it I swap Armoray with Dor, FD and Alfred and maybe FS can use them to good effect. Or do I replace Geoffrey +7 with Dor and now I have 3 good hitters with Dor's buffs?
    Last edited by Alarinn; April 16th, 2017 at 14:02.