Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
My plan was to buy Stratus on next occasion and even set aside funds for it. But turns out they go for bar event this time? Has anyone ever had any luck in bar event? My best is a Cryptor dna at 80% and back in the days a Violette dna for 93%. The rest always 100%. I see players at my server with unbelievable luck in chest events but in bar events they don't show at what percentage people get dna. After last buy I said never bar event again. So I have to hope that next time Stratus is for sale that it's a chest event again.
I remember the old days where we said "chest events" are evil I do believe that TAP brought both to the same level...
I had to go on Viollete all the way on bar event and Sirenne, Incendos were also colstly.. Geofrey was for me from chest event and around 25k... the Evil from monopoly.. those are ships I ever purchased ..

but I think it all depends on RGN as Z3N explained.. maybe there are more factors like position of the stars or sun at the moment when you enter the event,...