Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: RIP Celestial Portal

I am taking all the quark commanders LOL 2*18k left. it is now or never. i wish Frost Jr was here too but sadly he is not.
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

You know me but I know you better.

Quote Originally Posted by cbehen View Post
    Get acc'tan for protector first and make sure to make him +4
    geoffrey 0 with acctan +4 is worse than geoffrey +3 but in the future i will increase geoffrey's chips.
    I got acc'tan from this event, it takes 9 hours non-stop tapping ) (30-35 minutes for every 1000 quark)
    It have to say that I'm very impressed by your determination! Suddenly my "I well sell a kidney in order to buy one quarter of a good commander" don't seem as much of a sacrifice anymore

You guys are so determined. I can't do it non-stop taping. I have other things to do 1 day I get about 600-800 quarks. I am considering Kit because there is one competitive player who is almost reaching level 90. He has Geoffrey and I don't. I will then be really tough for me. I am still using DA saving for geoffrey for myself. I am currently level 91. But Acc'tan at the same time. When I have my own Geoffrey, it will be golden with Acc'tan. Really tough choice and limited time
    VIP 6 raylight.s570 world 1473 highest speed first in arena level 105
    My fleet: Ursa(+6)lt. violette(+4), Fearsome Devil(+6)lt jackie, Alfred(+7)lt.Krill(+7), Stratus(+7)lt.Kit(+4), Flagship(+6)lt.mileena. Give me suggestions to improve my fleet thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raylimyf View Post
    Hi guys, I have a question. If I am going for Acc'tan or Kit, who shall I go for since both are for lt.usage
    Get them both, and make Acc'tan lt for your protector, and make Kit lt for your fs
    Ps: it only costs cubits and time....maybe add a sour thumb also
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

I had all of them .. spent some years and etc for them ... now most of them are unusefull .. so show must go on ...
    These offer is perfectly for lvl 90 and down ...
    Elsa is good and neccessary , acctan too , Viollete for sure , zaffrey of course ... and some others .. read carefully their skill and their support and take them ... they will help you like lietuelment

Enjoy them ..
    Aleks.s845 World803 Android
    ( play for fun .. and i enjoy the game ..)
    The best Wishes to All

Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    ahahah wow darre, i need....let's see 172k quarks, 46k down, sore thumbs and fingers and carpal tunnel syndrome incoming
    Maybe you can ask someone to lend you a hand....lol
    I won't laugh to loud....i'm busy on my second account, only standard commanders there so i should take everything i see, luckily i don't have enough cubits so my thumb won't get sore
    I will try to take Cabal and maybe i'll have enough to take Du'doria as well...but that's a big maybe
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

Quote Originally Posted by darre View Post
    Maybe you can ask someone to lend you a hand....lol
    I won't laugh to loud....i'm busy on my second account, only standard commanders there so i should take everything i see, luckily i don't have enough cubits so my thumb won't get sore
    I will try to take Cabal and maybe i'll have enough to take Du'doria as well...but that's a big maybe
    LOL. That is a good one.

I am going for Zach, to have build a better Striker fleet for those Striker-specific wormholes.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

What are dingo's lieutenant skills? I just got kit, and aiming at acctan as well, but maybe I should spend a little more time every day and get dingo?

Quote Originally Posted by BossaNova View Post
    What are dingo's lieutenant skills? I just got kit, and aiming at acctan as well, but maybe I should spend a little more time every day and get dingo?
    Dingo unaugment will give your flagship a +5% dodge.
    When augmented to +4, will increase your flagship's S-ATK by 30% (from the handbook), not sure if that 30% is the added to the base S-ATK 30% or the overall S-ATK after all the calculation
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Corporal
    aahh the one time this event comes around and I don't have a load of quarks already saved up!! And I would need the most expensive one as well (Acc'tan) haha well it looks like I have a lot of tedious clicking away at the warp portal to do over the next few hundred hours lol