Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: RIP Celestial Portal

Major General

RIP Celestial Portal

Another free thing will soon die. As the news about CP beiing without quark after this event ends.

Section Leader
    Yes but you have 20 days to get form this one what you want...
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Major General
    I wish Hunter or Daleks were in here. Hunter is in a pack now but Daleks is lost in space

We don't know yet what will be the next "currency" used in Portal. However, based on previous experiences with tap4fun, it is not hard to figure out that players will have to pay more (time, cubits, real money, etc) for those commanders that we can grab now at expense of few hours of our life time. Take a break and think what is more valuable for you - time (non recoverable resource) or some pieces of metal or paper called "money" (recoverable resource).
    It was fun to farm quarks, to balance between few upgrade levels on your equipment/some gala energy/some gala chips/some quarks. It was especially fun in times when cubit was scarce (early levels). I still remember a teammate who said "I'm still better at producing credits than cubits" when we have been at lvl 60 or so..
    Hopefully tap4fun will not strip out all those fun parts of the game.

The event should last some 21 days if event downtime counter is correct. Take your chances, grab 'em all while you can as only t4f knows when we will have another chance to acquire those few great (and really useful) commanders. Kit, Khala, Cabal, Elsa, Zaffrey, PeleBot, Zach, Acctan, Akhenaton, as well as Queen Emma, Dingo, Kraing, Izolda, Volkof Dudoria and Lyon are all waiting for your quarks now.

In worst case one will need some 216k of quarks. If farmed in portal that will be roughly 865 mil cubit.. Toss out some 45 mil cubits per day and it should be enough to get them all Good luck
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

I have most of these. Any chance that they will add more commanders during the 20 remaining days?

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    I have most of these. Any chance that they will add more commanders during the 20 remaining days?
    Only tap4fun and God knows.. and since t4f is not really answering to players try to ask the other one
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Major General
    Only need Dingo and Pele-bot. That's 36k quark. I got 13.5k atm. So should i go for sattack of fs (30%) or attack 3% for all? Forgot to mention that only for primus I might use dingo/pele-bot.
    Last edited by B3lz3buth; August 4th, 2016 at 08:45.

I already got Acc'tan and Dingo. now only the three strikes are left - Zach, Q Emma and Pele-bot. 3k quarks per day will have enough for the three
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

You know me but I know you better.

This might be the last chance to get these for cubits... Hurry up y'all!

I only have a few commanders on offer....i am struggling with the idea of pressing the button over and over again, but i want Akhenaton so guess that what im doing for the next few hours......im not too bothered about the rest as i have Dingo and Acc'tan already.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy