Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Title Gifts give out!

Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    I have no idea what tap4fun has prepared to celebrate 3rd game anniversary but i'd be really happy if entire game code will be reviewed & debugged, the interface will be improved/fixed etc.. You know already what bothers me more
    And for the sake of your kidneys i really hope that there will be no "anniversary" commander
    I would say this would be the best anniversary gift of all <thumbs up>
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Did i get it right? IF for anniversary there will be a really cool commander released (in an one-time event perhaps) you'll consider to sell a kidney just to get it? .... Such passion for the game is to be really appreciated

I have no idea what tap4fun has prepared to celebrate 3rd game anniversary but i'd be really happy if entire game code will be reviewed & debugged, the interface will be improved/fixed etc.. You know already what bothers me more
    And for the sake of your kidneys i really hope that there will be no "anniversary" commander
    I'm afraid that in this game even selling a kidney would not buy you more than a couple of Lepton-packs from black market. One kidney for the awesome commander Andre. Good deal?

Since we are crazy ot anyway I was curious about something. The other day I was in game and in world channel I did see messages about you landing like hundreds of R6 nukes. How did you do that?

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    I'm afraid that in this game even selling a kidney would not buy you more than a couple of Lepton-packs from black market. One kidney for the awesome commander Andre. Good deal?
    Not a good deal anymore for me.. I bought Andre when it was cheaper (1/4 of a kidney maybe )

Since we are crazy ot anyway I was curious about something. The other day I was in game and in world channel I did see messages about you landing like hundreds of R6 nukes. How did you do that?
    I was buyng Geoffrey.. and I've got on each account some 10 or so "Galactic Reserve Energy" item that allows a free refresh of chests AFTER one gets the commander. So i used them one by one and i was oppening 3-4 chest in a set. Then again free reset using that item. And since I've got Geoff on both my accounts, i did the same also on the second one. In total 21 R6 nukes (11 on Plius and 10 on Little) for a total price of some 1500 - 2000 credits.
    My problem now is where to get required galactonite chips to assemble all those nukes
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; July 31st, 2016 at 15:47.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Corporal
    sorry for OT but when is the anniversary?

Quote Originally Posted by Wash View Post
    sorry for OT but when is the anniversary?
    Should be in August
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Corporal
    ah thanks

Not yet ... and about discuss for the new commander ... i think for a while to stop bringin new commanders ... we need to enjoy that what we had ...
    If T4f bring one new ... what will be his or her skills ... i will be interesting only his or her skill give to other commander 40% hit rate, critical attack, life , defence, doghte , attack and s-attack .... in one word 40 % up on all commanders force... 😜😛😜😛😎😛
    Aleks.s845 World803 Android
    ( play for fun .. and i enjoy the game ..)
    The best Wishes to All

I kind of wish i replied to more comments, but i am glad i am quite high up on the list. I have a nice stock pile of credits now and these extra credits will help with my evil plans

P.S how many credits needed for a CC commander??
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

One-Star Admiral
    ha ha, funny answers flying around, i like that.

Me too, i'm impatient to get my 1k credits, even though i don't know why, they ill not help me for anything atm. Of course T4F will release an anniversary commander, there is not a single doubt about it. There will be a deluge of credits filling T4F pockets, in exchange of which they will not perform any debugging or improving of the game code...because let's face it...why bother? Credits are flowing very nice....

Section Leader
    Should be in August
    The 3 rd anniversary its on last week of august like was last year...
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice