Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Commander Focus #16: Geoffrey

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Its a shame that tap have over done normal commanders as it means more and more legendary commanders are reserved on the bench never to be seen again.

In the end we keep seeing the same commanders in battle with the same tactics being used. It was nice seeing the CCC battles as it was good to watch something new. Now even top players are using these commanders making every battle a bit boring and repetitive.
    I agree with you complete. Look at the first couple of CCC after lv100 was introduced. Cosmos commanders like shamen Queen, Katya Storm and others. These days most top players run standard commanders like Geoffrey, Stratus, Maggie and so on. Not much exciting watching CCC battles anymore. I think Incendos was the first standard commander that became some kind of everyone's choice even among top players?

And I also feel sad for Skverl. I can only imagine how much money he spent on Katiya Storm. And then really lucky players could land a better Geoffrey for less than 1k. Makes me wonder why on earth people spend 8k USD/EUR in CtC.....

Section Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    I agree with you complete. Look at the first couple of CCC after lv100 was introduced. Cosmos commanders like shamen Queen, Katya Storm and others. These days most top players run standard commanders like Geoffrey, Stratus, Maggie and so on. Not much exciting watching CCC battles anymore. I think Incendos was the first standard commander that became some kind of everyone's choice even among top players?

And I also feel sad for Skverl. I can only imagine how much money he spent on Katiya Storm. And then really lucky players could land a better Geoffrey for less than 1k. Makes me wonder why on earth people spend 8k USD/EUR in CtC.....
    Yes thats true Katia Storm cost a lot and now Geoffry its more cheap then Katia but Geoffry skills are only for 1 round there but many times him survive and release them again.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Katia Storm has the speed, but Geoffrey has the superior shield. And for those who can afford to get him to +10 his shield not only matches the hp's but also lasts 2 rounds and is individual to each commander (= 12.5M hp shield!!!)

First shot isnt everything as being proved, so long as you have the DEF and HP to suck up that first round.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Well, obviously Skverl.s504, the Android owner of Katiya Storm, came to the same conclusion. He got Geoffrey today.
    It sure took him long to get Geoffrey...

Well sure it may be the same few commanders being used, but that where formation and order of shooting comes into play. Instead of just the big strong Cosmos commander will guarantee a win, other factors that need a little more thought comes into play.

Although the play balance between the new augment commanders could be better, I am of the opinion it is better than the elemental generation which was just get Incendos and win ;-) (most of the time)

As Ryoga aluded to, the psychology of the cosmos spenders is at a different stratospheric level compared to us mere mortals
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Section Leader

very bad for them they spend a lot and now we have Geoffry mor elike a cosmos commander in our game.
    Best Regards,

Моя мечта. один из самых лучших командиров. но пока не удалось добыть.
    ✔ Galaxy Legend FB-group
    neoteam.s136 | World 1039 | Android | VIP6

Section Leader
    soon, next year geoffry will be history, a new protector will surclasating him...
    Best Regards,

Very nice commander, thanks for info !!! 👍🏻😊
    štriode.s412 world 212 IOS

Captain
    С повышением уровня 110 лв Джеффри стал слабым командиром, разработчики должны поднять ему характеристики, чтобы он вновь засиял на небосклоне.

I have Geoffrey +7 with acc-tan and he's a life saver. He's won more battles for me then not. Been several that came down to just Geoffrey against 5 enemies and he won it for me.

Bud.s506
    World 1409 android