Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bosons, best way to upgrade ?

Bosons, best way to upgrade ?

Hello,
    I was collecting Bosons for many month, and started to upgrade equipment yesterday.

But after 470 Bosons, i did HP from 90 to 100, S-ATK from 30 to 80, and some guns +5 +10. Not much. A lot of minuses.
    Was trying to make Bosons + little by little, but still effect the same. Now left 130 Bosons, dont want to waste them and need your help to find best way to make + for equipment.

Thank you,
    Tomas Vasiliauskas
    štriode.s412 world 212 IOS

Firstly,i want to share u about my experiment upgrade plans by zbosons,for example: when I upgrade guns of the first commander,if it fail,I will change another commander with the equipments which I want to upgrade and change again commadder if upgrading fail.u must practice to do what I say.
    Secondly,if I have a lot of zbosons like you,I will upgrade full of my equipments.
    Thanks

You upgrade at the same time 2 guns like S-ATK and its working ?
    Now i have only 140 ZBosons left, not much, but if i could make one more weapons +100 that will be great

Galactic Chairman
    I always upgrade only one equipment until it gets to +100. And I have a fail I go back to main screen and wait at least 4 minutes to try again.

Another thing I use to do is to only start to use boson if I think I have enough to up for the next X0.

For example: if I'm at +40 and try to only start if I think I have enough to go to +50.

Before you start try to save at least 4 power amplifiers to use in the last 2 or 3 lvls.

This is what I do. Unfortunately this time I can only use empirical informations.

Thank you guys, ill try both methods when i have enough Bosons to make +100
    Hope one of these methods will help, really hard to make +++

Here is a guide I wrote to help you open your mind about zboson. Lately they have tightened the reigns on success rates even more..hope this helps.
    GL Guide 7-13 Z Boson

"Z Boson Interference"

Z Boson is a fiercely debated topic among our community because of the ever changing interference process and inability to predict success/fail rates with complete accuracy. So this guide is to help increase your success rates and open your mind to the process that is z boson interference.

Below is a list of what to do and what not to do when interfering boson. I believe Tap changes the timing process periodically so keep that in mind. Example #1 worked extremely well for me in the beginning when boson was introduced. The interference rates changed drastically around the introduction of lvl 1-3 "Magnetic Interference" and at that point EX #1 ceased to work anymore. Then I switched my timing to Example #2 and found a high success rate once again.

Do:
    1. Take your time when interfering boson.

2. Switch equipment after a "negative" interference.

3. Experiment with timing in between each interference.

Ex. #1
    +1 wait 5 seconds
    +1 wait 10 seconds
    +1 wait 15 seconds
    +1 wait 20 seconds

Ex. #2
    +1 wait 10 seconds
    +1 wait 10 seconds
    +2 wait 10 seconds
    +0 negative response continue
    +1 wait 10 seconds
    +1 wait 10 seconds
    -1 switch equipment
    Etc...

Don't:
    1.Never power tap, patience is key with zboson and blasting your index finger will only end in despair and wasted boson.

2. Don't be afraid to switch methods when a certain strategy ceases to work. It happens and is an ongoing process.

Like I said before these are ways to increase your chances of success and not to ensure 100% success. This guide is merely to open up your mind to the potential options and strategies besides hopelessly tapping away.... good luck.
    Lvl100 :: World 893

Chairmen: Evil Genius
    Galactic Chairmen
    Admin: [AoW] Art Of War Faction

Line: _bean_

Three-Star Admiral
    i had hit boson level 59 and there is a message about max level interference. must i upgrade equipment before it can go further or upgrade engineering.

Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    i had hit boson level 59 and there is a message about max level interference. must i upgrade equipment before it can go further or upgrade engineering.
    I'm not 100% sure but i think that you can't pass over your level with bozon upgrade level. Maybe some engineering center upgrade could help
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    If i remember correctly it is limited by your account level. Once you level up to the next level you can proceed to the next limit.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Three-Star Admiral
    thanks for the replies pliusomiot and nopo. i guess i'll wait and see. so far. engineering and levelling didnt help. perhaps at key levels 85/90. cheers