Thread: Upgrade SO to lvl10?

Private

Upgrade SO to lvl10?

Is it worth upgrading my 5 SO galas to lvl10? I could do that now. Or should I upgrage other galas to higher level?
    Bende - Level100 VIP6
    World45 IOS; Alliance: redALERT
    PvP: Incendos+5(Jackie+4), Sirenne+6(Zaffrey+4), Armoray+6(Pele Bot), Cabal+5(Elsa +4), Flagship+4(Kit+4)
    Primus: Emma, Thaddaeus, Flynn, Violette, Flagship

Quote Originally Posted by Bende View Post
    Is it worth upgrading my 5 SO galas to lvl10? I could do that now. Or should I upgrage other galas to higher level?
    Have you done the New Guest achievement for a free 10000 credit rewards?

If you have having a level 10 StarOcean will mean your very first special attack is more powerful
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

That's about 5 mil galactonite energy. It all depends on what other galactonites/levels do you have.
    Just as Nopo suggested, first consider to fulfill 5 R5 & 5 R6 to lvl 10 achievements (some 1 mil more galactonite energy is required) and after that check your galactonites, commander's weak and strong spots and if you can improve them using all this amount of energy, then you have your answer

Having a slightly overcharged first special attack may be tempting but only if all other vital parameters of your commanders are high enough (Hit Rate, Critical chance, Dodge, Block, etc)
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; July 22nd, 2016 at 19:29.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Thanks to that achievement buying Armoray didnt feel quite so bad
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Private
    I did the gala upgrade achievement Thanks for the reply!
    Bende - Level100 VIP6
    World45 IOS; Alliance: redALERT
    PvP: Incendos+5(Jackie+4), Sirenne+6(Zaffrey+4), Armoray+6(Pele Bot), Cabal+5(Elsa +4), Flagship+4(Kit+4)
    Primus: Emma, Thaddaeus, Flynn, Violette, Flagship

Section Leader
    Hi, if you got the 11 k credits from achievnts 5 r5 to level 10 and 5 r6 to lvl 10 by despmpose 1 by 1 is ok so to lvl 10 if no isnt.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Yes definitively worth, SO stone multiply your attack, so go as high as possible...
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Brigadier
    it should make your accumulator at 125, so if for some reason your fighting Zaffrey you will still shoot your special. Against Retrobot's draining attack your accumulator will be close to shooting off your attack in the next round...I hope. But the problem is Insidious, can your troopers survive his attack with a decient amount of hitpoints? Cause if its borderline you could have just given your opponent a one shot kill against you.

I have held off, and put the galactionite energy elsewhere and do not regret it.
    ben42.s814 world 772 (Android)

Section Leader
    Also Queen Emma have the ability to cancel your acumulator increase but at this tage of the game its hard to made good things with here when we have very much new commander, if you met incedos that shot first on your SO levle 10 is not a good idea.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

i make one gala to 9 lvl and already got 700k energy, but its too long so i think to decompose one of my high gala for fast upgrade)
    loken.s558 Русский08 IOS
    Alliance Akatsuki
    Member of Legion Foundation group