Lieutenant General

Summon from an Alien Land - Quasimodo [20 - 22 July 2016]

Bar Increment: 0.48 %
    Price per Increment: 40 Credits
    Augmentation Chip Replacement: 5 x Rover Chip
    Maximum Total Price for 1 DNA/Augmentation Chips: 8320 Credits
    Bonus: 1 x Rover Chip every 30 draws

Notes:
    Last edited by Nachteule; July 20th, 2016 at 21:07. Reason: Style guide applied. Price corrected.
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android

Thanks for the info! I have a silly question. In the newer servers, Duomilian is given for free. I have the old Duomilian, the one you used to buy in the Portal. Are these two the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew J View Post
    Thanks for the info! I have a silly question. In the newer servers, Duomilian is given for free. I have the old Duomilian, the one you used to buy in the Portal. Are these two the same?
    i dont remember very well because when i started this game they where not offering Duomilian on 30 days log in... but i doubt that they are the same ... check the class i think from the portal is C rank and the new one is A Rank
    Carpe Diem

Quote Originally Posted by Guyver View Post
    i dont remember very well because when i started this game they where not offering Duomilian on 30 days log in... but i doubt that they are the same ... check the class i think from the portal is C rank and the new one is A Rank
    OK, thanks, that's what I suspected.

One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    Players, who decide to buy Quasi, some warnings about his summon ship Duomilian:
    - Duomilian has 0% penetration, so if he strike enemy's ship with high block rate - it's great chance to charge it on 50% (hit and strike back). It is very bad feature for now...
    - if you have Elsa +4 on any ranger (Kabal, Alfred and so on), when her ability activating, it's also spread on Duomilian, because he is ranger too. It is bad feature too...
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)

RuaKien,
    I'm afraid that at 0.48% increment per draw one will need 209 draws to fill in the bar in worst case.
    At 40 credits/draw that will be 8360 credits worst case.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Quote Originally Posted by Vitaliy Medvedev View Post
    Players, who decide to buy Quasi, some warnings about his summon ship Duomilian:
    - Duomilian has 0% penetration, so if he strike enemy's ship with high block rate - it's great chance to charge it on 50% (hit and strike back). It is very bad feature for now...
    - if you have Elsa +4 on any ranger (Kabal, Alfred and so on), when her ability activating, it's also spread on Duomilian, because he is ranger too. It is bad feature too...
    And maybe even worse is that the summoned Duomilian may work as a bridge to connect two ships for Armorays Disciplinary lightning.

Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    RuaKien,
    I'm afraid that at 0.48% increment per draw one will need 209 draws to fill in the bar in worst case.
    I adjusted the price to 8320. It was not a multiple of 40 before. As you - according to my experience - always get at least one 2x, 3x, 4x in bar events a round down is justified imho.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew J View Post
    This is not only on the newer servers, i started a second account last week on world 993 and i received Duomillian class B on the second login, this one has a horizontal attack (Photon Missile), the one you bought in the gate was class C with a monomer attack (Fire Suppression)
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

Lieutenant General
    Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    RuaKien,
    thanks for notice. but u feel different between 8360 and my 8300 credits ?? ít only 1 tap more with 40 credits. and i make it easier with atleast one time x2. i dont think u dont get any time X bonus if u have go to full bar
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android