Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Galaxy League new round of bugs

One-Star Admiral

Galaxy League new round of bugs

I had foolish hopes the the guys from the techical department of T4F woild improve something in the last 2 weeks for the new season of Galaxy League...what a fool i am. Not only they didn't solved anything, there are some old and new bugs manifested in the first 5 fights:

1. The old idiocy with "player under protection" showed up in the 5th fight. The other options was fighting with a 390mil force player...
    2. My yellow bar shows 1117/1200 and it is full, where did they come up with these numbers? Update: I promoted to Knight 4 at 1200...now we need 200 points to promote a level.
    3 Every time i switch between apps, if i was in Galaxy League interface, when i come back i can't get rid of those rotating yellow triangle, i have to kill the app and restart. Any other place there is no problem getting back in the game.
    Last edited by Nachteule; July 19th, 2016 at 08:18. Reason: Replaced insulting wording.

So far its been working nicely for me. I too noticed it takes 200 points per rank now not 100 for each knight level. Might be higher requirements for higher ranks?

Im sure i too will meet some of the bugs that were present before but to be honest i am very glad this event is back...time to earn many many tech points
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

At first glance it looks like tap4fun's perception of bug in the context of Galaxy League is more related to the judgement that it was to easy to achieve ranks and Tech Points and they "fixed" that.

I faced none of the bugs I saw reported in the last hours but it seems that several issues from first Galaxy League are still present. Therefore I will not invest many Credits in this event (50 per day for the first days as a push in the beginning helps to get more resources over the whole duration). Then the output is still a nice boost and I don't have to worry about wasted Credits for a beta feature.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]

One-Star Admiral
    Yes, I too am glad the event is back but i'm pissed off that i already encountered bugs that leaves a sour taste. I have to pay attention to exit from Galaxy League interface before switching apps, otherwise is kill app and restart...

And the idiotic "player under protection" bullshit, has anyone received an explanation from T4F's thick-heads?
    Last edited by bloody9; July 19th, 2016 at 08:27.

Three-Star Admiral
    same old bloody bugs!

-can't find appropriate match
    -player is safe (although we get integrals, I lose 5 league coins)
    -hanged while entering fight, exit app to get back in, lose energy (the first 3 and subsequent energy used)
    -sometimes still not getting rewards (missing a few hours like previous league)
    -still having only 1 fight to choose from

I mean wth tap, amateur hour or what!

Their lastest update post that stated they have made some improvements to the Galaxy League was a bit of lie really. All they have done is make it harder to gain ranks! No bugs have been fixed? Are they waiting until this big update comes along on the 27th the fix everything???
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

One-Star Admiral
    Got the black screen of T4F imbecility when entering fight, lost 4 energy (because the other imbecility of this event manifested itself: i had to chose between 2 force 300M players, so i did a new search)..
    Absolutely none of the bugs got solved, they didn't touched any of the bugs!

actually in the morning there was period of time where Galaxy League ... season was not open yet!!
    It happened after there was "no way to find a match" .. when I logged next time after 20mins - "season was not open yet" was indicated on the entry screen after 30mins. season was open again ..waw

what a funny "feature" ...

yes t4f is constantly enhancing our experience, they multipy levels by 2x.. but you guys get more chips as reward, yeaaa, and you spend a 1 month logging instead of 2 weeks
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

This morning i opened galaxy league and yet again no rewards to be collected, serious after 8hr break? That means 64 coins, 104k tech points, 352 gala energy and 1,3m cubits are vanished, thx a lot tap
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

Section Leader
    Hello, the bug that doesnt send you any supplies still there? I hope will not be there
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice