Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Commander Focus #15: Maggie

Galactic Chairman

Commander Focus #15: Maggie

Maggie.jpg

Hello, Commander.

This week our review will be about Rock Star Maggie. With her stylish hair Maggie has a very strategical special that can decreases target's atk and satk. This is definitely a game changer special and I believe that most of the players started to break their head (don't know if this expression works in English. lol) about how to put Maggie in their formations.

Differently of what I normally do I'll talk first about her weak point: Maggie Special doesn't cause too much damage if you don't make a critical shot, although she starts with 30% critical chance, this is a good start value, and gains 0,5% critical per augument level. So if you decide to use Maggie you need to have some good killers in your team.

Except from that I don't see any other weaker point. Maggie, as I said, is a game changer. Her special is great against all kind of commander, even the Destroyers, that suffers only a decrease in their satk attribute, but not in their eatk. Let me try to make a list of her main greater qualities:
    - Her special in most cases is better than a lock, as you make your affected enemies to waste their special even if they can't cause damage;
    - She has a cross attack that normally hits more than one enemy;
    - She can get speed bonus from violette;
    - She can use Zafrrey as lieutnant and becomes invisible;
    - She has a high dodge;
    - At +10 her debuff lasts for 2 rounds, so affected enemies, except destroyers, are practically useless for 2 rounds (this is just... WOW!!!);
    - If you know your enemy's formation you can easily disable 3 of his commanders... She is really insane...!!!

My experience with Maggie and against her makes me be sure that she is definitely a game changer, but don't think you will simply beat everyone with her. Her biggest point is that she opens you a big possibility to turn a round even hard battles.

As she is still a very recent commander I'd appreciate a lot if you guys can give even more feedback about our Rock Star. Do you already have her? Do you need to fight her? Wants her? Let's discuss about this terrific commander!

See you in the Galaxy!
    Galactic Chairman

Tap need to stop tempting me with great commanders! Im saving my credits!!!
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Hi Anakin!
    I totally agree with what you said about our Rock Star!
    I think she's a very nice commander with a very unique special. Very defensive, she fit well my fleet. Because I am slow, I often shoot second, but she allow me to make the battle last longer. Her special makes the opposition feel weak, and turn the output often in my favor.
    Actually I have her +7 and she does the job already well. With a good ts3 and a good dualr6 anti-crit/dodge, she has over 80% dodge, and she's dancing like crazy. She can also resist to s-attack (because she is a rover, and the module increase for rover is s-def)
    My lieutenant on her is Zaffrey +4 for invisibility.
    She's very good with my Geoffrey and Cryptor. With the right formation , you have high survive ability. And slowly but surely eating hp of your opponent.

I have to admit her nightmare is Stratus, especially when you are shooting 2nd. But Stratus is a nightmare for everyone, isn't he?
    Last edited by Zarod23; July 20th, 2016 at 05:26.
    Zarod23.s886
    Alliance Fighters / World565 IOS
    Brian +10(Kit+4), Louise+10(Zaffrey+4), Rashka+10 (Andrew+4), Caroline +13 (Krill+7), Burglar Kate+10 (Milena+6)

Here her stats fully equipped: full bozoned, full set of dual R6 level8 + one Phantom r6 level6 ( because what more can I put on her?) and an infamous Windtrail (anticrit/dodge) level 9
    -No paints, no Galaxy League buff-
    上传的图像 上传的图像
    Zarod23.s886
    Brian +10(Kit+4), Louise+10(Zaffrey+4), Rashka+10 (Andrew+4), Caroline +13 (Krill+7), Burglar Kate+10 (Milena+6)

I think 20% block even with Acc'tan is a waste of Gala slot on your level. The competition you must fear will have Dual R-6 Fissures components or high basic penetration on all commanders, I think. So Maggie will probably never block.

As she is more a defensive commander wouldn't it be better to put a R-6 Pri-Energy, Ward, Mag-Cloud, Guardian on her? Or if you can gather a Dual R-6 triple for hitrate, critrate, block, dodge, penetration and anti-crit plus a normal Tekken R-6? With level 9+ Dual R-6 with block plus Acc'tan you can get your block rate to 35+.

I use such a setup on Retrobot and have 38% blockrate thanks to Acc'tan and Kit. He blocks occasionally now. The slight loss on Crit ATK from a Tekken R-6 vs. a Dual R-6 with Crit ATK I did not miss so far.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Do her debuff also work on commanders with second strike ability? Do she nerf Alfreds curse or Sirennes Death code?

Section Leader
    Hello, This Maggie have some skills good, but a low rate of Survive, low anticritical and block 0
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    Do her debuff also work on commanders with second strike ability? Do she nerf Alfreds curse or Sirennes Death code?
    Hi!
    Yes the debuff work on Alfred's curse. For Sirenne I don't know...
    Zarod23.s886

Quote Originally Posted by Zarod23 View Post
    Hi!
    Yes the debuff work on Alfred's curse. For Sirenne I don't know...
    Does the debuff work in which of the following condition?

1. Alfred get hit by Maggie's special, then special attack effect is reduced?
    2. or, Alfred's curse hits my commander, then Maggie's special hits Alfred and then the Alfred's special attack effect is reduced?
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

It seems both are working, but...
    In general the 2nd proposition is much harder, because of Alfred being invisible after landing his special ( but i have seen it, with some configuration )
    Sometimes the debuff act like a curse, reappearing when opponent's Krill is triggered ! Bingo! Hard to predict, you cannot count on that ... But when it happens...still a joy to see!
    Zarod23.s886