14. ...
    15. ...
    16. 1758
    17. 2158
    18. 2558

(All prices in Credits.)

Total price for 18 Chests: around 14-15k Credits

Bonus: If you purchase at least 600 Credits can get:
    1. Get extra 1 x Pandora Power Core and 300k Tech Point at the 10th chest if no get DNA chip or Destroyer chips instead.
    2. Get extra 5 x Destroyer Chip when get 1 x DNA chip or 8 x Destroyer Chip (reward can be repeated)

Notes: If you already have Incendos or 2x Incendos DNA Chips will get 8x Destroyer Chips instead of DNA Chips
    Last edited by Nachteule; July 17th, 2016 at 21:35. Reason: Style guide applied.
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android

There must be a mistake here! Total price of all 18 chest MUST be around 30k as all other chest events. Personaly, i havent seen chest event for 14-15k in total.

I opened only two chests but judged by the number of Destroyer Chips which are given if a player owns Incendos already this chest event must be cheap.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Stayko Staykov View Post
    There must be a mistake here! Total price of all 18 chest MUST be around 30k as all other chest events. Personaly, i havent seen chest event for 14-15k in total.
    One of the Administrators of my Foundation group reported that opened all 18 chests to get the 1st DNA CHip wasting around: 14 K
    Carpe Diem

Corporal
    Hi. Ive get today Incedos for around 17k in total. Then try another time to get extra destroyer chips and first dna I had for around 3k. Very cheap. Ive been totally suprised I didnt spend all my credits.

Lieutenant General
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Hi. Ive get today Incedos for around 17k in total. Then try another time to get extra destroyer chips and first dna I had for around 3k. Very cheap. Ive been totally suprised I didnt spend all my credits.
    congrat !!! u so lucky with 17k credits total and get Incen and Destroyer Chips. any way, i was suprise when my friend tell me that. its really cheaper Chest event

Well I am not surprised when it gives only 8 Destroyer chips instead of a DNA chip, which is quite low when comparing it to previous events where one DNA would represent 15 Destroyer chips for Incendos. So the chest event had to be cheap or it would be a rip off to even do this one when you have Incendos already and wanted the extra chips for augmentation.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

I am so glad i got Incendos for a about 2-3k when he first came out. I really wish tap would hand DNA's for free like they used to. He was my first ever win for this game. Their rewards just arent as good as they used to be.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

You can even buy Incedos DNA for 12k in shop.

Just saying...

Is T4F going to sell 'cheaper' all 'old' commanders so that ppl look for better/newer? Like the 'event' TS2 for everyone?

Lieutenant General
    Quote Originally Posted by Salia View Post
    You can even buy Incedos DNA for 12k in shop.

Just saying...

Is T4F going to sell 'cheaper' all 'old' commanders so that ppl look for better/newer? Like the 'event' TS2 for everyone?
    u can buy DNA in shop, but when u go to Chest event, u can get extra reward from chests as Pandora Power Cores, TS-3 chip...