Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Galaxy Carnival, Consume for Rewards - No Rewards after game update?

Hybrid View

Galaxy Carnival, Consume for Rewards - No Rewards after game update?

As for the last 2 days I am waiting for T4F to get back to me I wanted to bring it up here as I actually was saving up as much credits till last day of the Stratus Event which was also the last day of the Galaxy Carnival, Consumer for Rewards Event. Meaning I could get a lot of extras when getting Stratus which was a great deal. As on that last day I spend about 20000 credits (saved up about 13000 and bought 7000 additional) which means the Galaxy Carnival should have give me:
    Daily Consume Rewards
    - Consume 600 credits: 10k galactonite energy and 200k tech points (didn't receive these)
    - Consume 2500 credits: 50k galactonite energy, 10x trident and 500k tech points (didn't receive these)
    - Consume 6000 credits: 1x R6 nuclear, 20x trident and 80x galactonite chips
    - Consume 15000 credits: 2x pandora power cores, 1x pandora power crystal and 200k galactonite energy

Cumulative Consume
    - Cumulative 8000 credits: 2x pandora power cores and 2x chips class packs
    - Cumulative 20000 credits: 2x pandora power cores, 2x destroyer chips and 2x flagship chips

I hope that T4F will reply and give me these extras as if else I would not have taken Stratus but waited till a new event for a new commander as I always try to combine spending with good extras when you buy or consume credits.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

As it was already notified by tap4fun in game news section (see attachment), they will solve that issue ASAP and should deliver the event bonus items and resources.
    I did also spent some 25k credits during this event, and I'm waiting impatiently for those consumption bonus goodies.
    Just in case, write a message to game support, it could "hasten" a bit their bug-solving department
    上传的图像 上传的图像
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; July 17th, 2016 at 16:11.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    As it was already notified by tap4fun in game news section (see attachment), they will solve that issue ASAP and should deliver the event bonus items and resources. I did also spent some 25k credits during this event, and I'm waiting impatiently for those consumption bonus goodies. Just in case, write a message to game support, it could "hasten" a bit their bug-solving department
    Well I did send one after spending first 600 credits, then again after spending 6000 credits and final one to sum it all up when I got Stratus. This is very annoying as I was counting on those to improve quite a bit things as I save up a lot to do then one massive update to gain like 5-10M in force. So I am waiting but CCC is just around the corner... :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

@JLeroux
    Missing bonuses were delivered. In due time for CCC
    上传的图像 上传的图像

Did you receive the cumulative rewards? As I only received the day rewards:
    Daily Consume Rewards
    - Consume 600 credits: 10k galactonite energy and 200k tech points (didn't receive these)
    - Consume 2500 credits: 50k galactonite energy, 10x trident and 500k tech points (didn't receive these)
    - Consume 6000 credits: 1x R6 nuclear, 20x trident and 80x galactonite chips
    - Consume 15000 credits: 2x pandora power cores, 1x pandora power crystal and 200k galactonite energy

Meaning still missing:
    Cumulative Consume
    - Cumulative 8000 credits: 2x pandora power cores and 2x chips class packs
    - Cumulative 20000 credits: 2x pandora power cores, 2x destroyer chips and 2x flagship chips
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

Negative on cumulative rewards.
    Only daily consumption related - all 4 of them.
    I suppose they still work on it
    I also should receive cumulative consumption rewards as i tossed out some 25k credits in a single day
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; July 18th, 2016 at 15:41.

Already took compensation, thx very much!! Please at next time be careful and test few times before event begin
    loken.s558 Русский08 IOS
    Alliance Akatsuki
    Member of Legion Foundation group

Since t4f support keeps silence on the cumulative rewards issue related to this event (I've addressed corresponding complain yesterday), today i wrote them once again. Let's see how much it will take to get an answer about those missing cumulative rewards, as I'm afraid t4f forgot about them and delivered only rewards for daily consumption milestones

Edit:
    Slowly, t4f continues to deliver missing goods.
    Just received 1st cumulative revard tier's bonuses.
    Probably one or two more days to wait for next tier

Edit:
    Almost one week did pass by but no cumulative rewards for consuming 20k or more credits were delivered. And to make things even worse, t4f support representatives didn't bother to reply to a complain addresed to them by me on July 19.
    Is there anyone else in the same situation?
    上传的图像 上传的图像
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; July 25th, 2016 at 18:09.

Yes, still in the same situation and waiting for the cumulative for spending 20k credits. I did get some repliesvon my support tickets but no compensation yet.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

It took less than a dosen emails and less than year before finally the consumption rewards for 2nd cumulative tier in this event were delivered.
    Better later than never...
    上传的图像 上传的图像