Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to counter high dodge

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Before getting Krill collect enough Pandora Power Cores and rover chips then you can feel the full potential of Krill +7.
    But this way he will miss out on the excitement when Geoffrey reaches a new augmentation level, i started with Geoffrey on +5 while a teammate had him on +3, it was interesting to see the difference although it was only 0,5M it looked significant, same thing when after a long period you finally are able to augment him to +7
    I think people should play, a couple of days at least, on each augmentation level, that way you experience the differences and you instantly know if it was worth all the trouble
    I also started with Krill when he was only +6, now i fully understand what difference it had to bring him to +7
    Last edited by darre; August 26th, 2016 at 16:57.
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

Quote Originally Posted by darre View Post
    But this way he will miss out on the excitement when Geoffrey reaches a new augmentation level, i started with Geoffrey on +5 while a teammate had him on +3, it was interesting to see the difference although it was only 0,5M it looked significant, same thing when after a long period you finally are able to augment him to +7
    I think people should play, a couple of days at least, on each augmentation level, that way you experience the differences and you instantly know if it was worth all the trouble
    I also started with Krill when he was only +6, now i fully understand what difference it had to bring him to +7
    Well Geoffrey's lower level augment is helpful right from the start, just a matter of how much it helps.

Krill's lower augment level help is very chance dependent.

Do you have Krill augmented to +7 yet, darre?
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Section Leader
    Alos Dor and Roxy are commandrs form 2 different classes so we can use both in our fleets
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Well Geoffrey's lower level augment is helpful right from the start, just a matter of how much it helps.

Krill's lower augment level help is very chance dependent.

Do you have Krill augmented to +7 yet, darre?
    You are right about that, Geoffrey was a little beast at the start that came bigger with every augmentation level that was reached.

Yes Nopo, Krill was the first to reach +7, as i never used rovers in my fleet i had plenty of chips for that action.
    It's correct that below +7 he was more chance dependent, although my teammates already said my Krill did a very good job.
    Imho in longer battles Krill stays a bit chance dependent, he can renew your hp status, but he can also bring you back to the lowest state possible
    However before he does that he already saved the main commander numerous times and he is the best lt available, closely followed by Acc'tan

By the way, is there anyone that uses Paccar as lt? I wonder how he performs in real battles
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

Imho in longer battles Krill stays a bit chance dependent, he can renew your hp status, but he can also bring you back to the lowest state possible
    Yes, happens to me too. It like NO!!!!! But that's the deal, both good and bad results.

However before he does that he already saved the main commander numerous times and he is the best lt available, closely followed by Acc'tan
    Agree. Krill because he can be used as Lt on all classes is very flexible.

Back to the topic, especially in certain dodgy wormholes, I do use Roxy as my first shooter to boost my fleet's hit rate by 25% so that the other damage dealers can hit.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Section Leader
    I saw on videos strikers with Paccar and they done more damages then without him, a striker with Paccar its more deadly i think.
    Best Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Myhay Nycu Maglasu View Post
    It was better if you already had Acctan now without quarcks i dont know where Acctan or when will show up. So take Geoffry soon later when will appear Acctan
    Sorry for not subscribing myself. I already did get him as well as Dingo, but haven't input them in sub below! Did 18000 quarks for Zach, Dingo, Actaan, all three. Got some fingeryphus but passed quickly.

Before getting Krill collect enough Pandora Power Cores and rover chips then you can feel the full potential of Krill +7.
    As well as you Nopo, never using rover except maybe death code Syrene, I'm waiting for Krill to invest all those chips and some cores collected... SUre it will pay itseld off.

Quote Originally Posted by Myhay Nycu Maglasu View Post
    I saw on videos strikers with Paccar and they done more damages then without him, a striker with Paccar its more deadly i think.
    If I acquire Paccar on some chest event definitely should change Armoray striker lieutenant Pelebot.
    Anyone had this combo to report or any youtube event Armoray+Paccar!?!?
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Section Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Sorry for not subscribing myself. I already did get him as well as Dingo, but haven't input them in sub below! Did 18000 quarks for Zach, Dingo, Actaan, all three. Got some fingeryphus but passed quickly.

As well as you Nopo, never using rover except maybe death code Syrene, I'm waiting for Krill to invest all those chips and some cores collected... SUre it will pay itseld off.

If I acquire Paccar on some chest event definitely should change Armoray striker lieutenant Pelebot.
    Anyone had this combo to report or any youtube event Armoray+Paccar!?!?
    it was bette rif you are on android to use nox aplication for easy farm quarcks on a pc.
    Best Regards,