Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Challenge - Galaxy Space Wormhole [30 August - 4 September 2016]

New Challenge - Galaxy Space Wormhole [30 August - 4 September 2016]

This is a wormhole of 40 wives which if you have Fearsome Devil you will get an attack boost of 100% for the entire fleet. When I started I used my normal PVP fleet however I noticed that my Destroyer (Incendos) does all the damage hence I switched it around and added as well the good old Brom Bones. With that I am now on wave 18 and going. Share as well your feedback on how you get on with this one.

Rewards:
    Wave 3: 5x Power Amplifier and 5x Z Boson
    Wave 5: 10x Galactonite Chip and 10k Galactonite Energy
    Wave 10: 1x Advanced Veins Explorer and 20x Trident Brand Capacitors
    Wave 15: 5x Celebratory Fireworks, 2x 3rd Anniversary Medal and 1x Anniversary Coupon
    Wave 20: 1x Advanced Battle-bot and 1x Destroyer Chip
    Wave 25: 1x Advanced Battle-bot and 2x Destroyer Chip
    Wave 30: 10x Trident Brand Capacitors and 1x Pandora Pack
    Wave 35: 5x Celebratory Fireworks, 10x Trident Brand Capacitors and 1x Pandora Pack
    Wave 40: 5x Celebratory Fireworks, 10x Trident Brand Capacitors and 2x Pandora Pack

Battle Log:
    Wave 1-19: Going quite easily
    Wave 20: Lost first battle (20% left)
    Wave 22: Lost second battle (30% left)
    => Tomorrow with 2 extra chance I will proceed and update (don't want to spend 100 credits today)

Fleet: Incendos(+7), Brom Bones(+3), Geoffrey(+4), Stratus(+6) and Flagship (+3)
    Force: Level 99 - 320M
    Last edited by JLeroux; August 30th, 2016 at 13:39.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

With a fleet of Incendos +6, Brom Bones +5, Kraing +3 and Geoffrey +7 I made it to wave 28 on the free.

Force 379. Level 100
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Dead on wave 25 with Incendos +5, Brom +1, Kraing +1 and Murphy. Maybe tomorrow Dudo instead of Murphy?

Dead on wave 24 Incendos +6, Izolda +2, Dudo +2, Murphy ..

we need Devil
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    Dead on wave 25 with Incendos +5, Brom +1, Kraing +1 and Murphy. Maybe tomorrow Dudo instead of Murphy?
    I usually take Du'doria in those Destroyer wormholes (together with Incendos and Brom Bones). He kills pretty reliable nasty targets and with his half accu recharge this happens more than once in most battles. (Especially if he is exposed to opposing hits but save under Geoffrey protection... The speed disadvantage does not really matter imho as you go second in higher stages anyways.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    I usually take Du'doria in those Destroyer wormholes (together with Incendos and Brom Bones). He kills pretty reliable nasty targets and with his half accu recharge this happens more than once in most battles. (Especially if he is exposed to opposing hits but save under Geoffrey protection... The speed disadvantage does not really matter imho as you go second in higher stages anyways.
    Yes I did this and could past wave 25 without spending. Three free destroyer chips each day. Can't complain about that!

Okay thank for the update. I will check to see an use 3 Destroyers for my next waves and hopefully be successful to reach wave 25 and finish it before being killed completely.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

I have managed to get to wave 3o with a few revives. I was using Joya, Incendos, Brom, and Kraing. Even with destroyers the damage seems very limited.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

I got to wave 35 yesterday using 200 Credits and solved it half with Geoffrey, Incendos, Brom Bones, Dor. Today I wanted to finish wave 35 with free supplies and rush but 12 more Pandora Power Items justified some more supplies...

Wave 35 and 36 I did with Incendos, Brom Bones [+5], Du'doria [+4] and Geoffrey. But then I switched back to yesterday's formation with Dor instead of Du'doria. Safe hits and many crits turned out to be better than more basic fire power. I needed 800 Credits today to complete all waves.

The Wormhole design is not bad. With Devil you will cut through like a warm knife through butter but even without you can solve many waves with a reasonable investment. So from my point of view the Wormhole fits more to the Anniversary idea with many benefits for the players than the side task event so far which is far behind the one with minings and Citadel collects.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Section Leader
    All my ships does damages there but Devil the best, i cleared all waves.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice