Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Galactonite Essence - Galactonite Lab [15 - 17 july 2016]

Galactonite Essence - Galactonite Lab [15 - 17 july 2016]

During the event, the Advanced Galactonite Lab produces only R5, R6 and dual R6 with speed galactonites.
    Price per composition: 300 credits. Each 4th composition is free, so acctual price of composed R5/R6/duals is 225 credits
    On each day of the event, Adv. Galactonite Lab produces only 5 set kinds of galactonites:
    1st day: Guardian (Def), Deatheye (Hit rate), Meteor (Speed), Fissures (Penetration) and R6 Curve (ATK/Speed) galactonites;
    2nd day: Starlight (Satk), Phantom (Block), Fury (Crit. Chance), Flash (Dodge) and R6 Chaser (E-ATK/Speed) galactonites;
    3rd day: Mag-Cloud (SDef), Divine (AntiCrit), Tekken (Crit attack), Starocean (Acvumulator) and R6 Canyon (S-ATK/Speed) galactonites.
    For every R6/R6 dual galactonite composed there is a bonus reward of 10k galactonite energy. Combined with ongoing "Galaxy Carnival, Consume for Rewards" event, there are even more bonuses to collect while composing galactonites in the Adv. Lab.

Drop rates for Meteor on first day are rather decent, in proximity of 1/3 in my case, and for 8.1k credits spent on galactonite composition on 1st day I've got
    13 Meteor R5, in addition to 3 Guardian R6, one Fissures R6, 3 Guardian R5, 6 Fissures R5 and 9 Deatheye R5 (35 in total, out of those 8 draws have been free)

Meteor R5 itself isn't a really valuable galactonite compared to it's R6 brother, but out of 13 R5's I'm going to refine an Meteor R6 and from 9 Deatheyes R5 (in addition to few already available) an R6 Deatheye.

During last side task event the price for an R6 Meteor i believe was around 10k credits, so i preffer to have an Meteor R6 and a Deatheye R6 for the same money.

As I'm not going to test drop rates on next two days (unless sponsored ) i hope someone will add some relevant info about it later on
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Out of 35 activations (8.1k Credits; 8 free) I got:
    14 Guardian
    10 Meteor
    6 Deatheye
    5 Fissures

Interestingly a really good distribution for my needs (although I don't believe that the Advanced Galactonite Center checks the existing Galactonites). Together with the 3 R-5 Meteors from Nuke R-5 event enough material to refine a Meteor R-6 and a Guardian R-6.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Lieutenant General
    6k cre for no Metoer, i got 2 Guardian R6, 2 Fissure, and a few Deatheye R5. thats bad
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android

Guys, you would not believe what happened to me.. As just woke up and doing the dalies, I made few attmpts in Advanced gala lab..
    Hmm I was half way asleep and did not noticed that I accidentaly checked the eveil >auto-compose< button (eyes still glued) ..
    so I started composing / huge panic / exited game .. unwillingly & a same time very lucky just 9k credits went down the drain .. so now I can give you nice statistic ..
    38 compositions, I had luck with some r6 stones.. which I actually need.. So I think Nachteule with his gala distribution was not only one lucky in this way. Still very unbalanced in terms of Mag Cloud stone.. make your own judgement

38x stones

R6 2x Mag Cloud, 3x Tekken, 1x Divine Shield
    R5 17xMag Cloud, 3x Tekken, 12x Divine Shield

Luckily I can use all of them one day .. untill now used r5 Tekken/Divine shield

still pissed by my mistake but the r6 Tekken/Divie.. is worth it

Just thinking... maybe if you guys want to get r6, we should use auto compose buttons?? I think Nachteule just got r5 stones... out of 35 compositions.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Some more statistical info about 3rd day

Out of 7200 credits (some 32 compositions including 8 free ones) I've got

1 R6 Divine Shield
    1 R6 Mag-Cloud
    4 R5 Tekkens
    14 R5 Divine Shields
    12 R5 Mag-Cloud
    1 R4 Pri Energy (bonus for filling in the right side bar )

Oddly enough, not a single StarOcean R5 (i don't need those at all but still odd)

Overall, 2 R6 Divine Shields (including one obtainable from Refining of all those R5 ones) at 3500 credits each - quite good deal the way i see it.

Lieutenant General
    Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    Some more statistical info about 3rd day

Out of 7200 credits (some 32 compositions including 8 free ones) I've got

1 R6 Divine Shield
    1 R6 Mag-Cloud
    4 R5 Tekkens
    14 R5 Divine Shields
    12 R5 Mag-Cloud
    1 R4 Pri Energy (bonus for filling in the right side bar )

Oddly enough, not a single StarOcean R5 (i don't need those at all but still odd)

Overall, 2 R6 Divine Shields (including one obtainable from Refining of all those R5 ones) at 3500 credits each - quite good deal the way i see it.
    2 R6 Divine is good. its so hard to get. i still have use R5 Divine in my fleet
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    38x stones

R6 2x Mag Cloud, 3x Tekken, 1x Divine Shield
    R5 17xMag Cloud, 3x Tekken, 12x Divine Shield

Luckily I can use all of them one day .. untill now used r5 Tekken/Divine shield

still pissed by my mistake but the r6 Tekken/Divie.. is worth it

Just thinking... maybe if you guys want to get r6, we should use auto compose buttons?? I think Nachteule just got r5 stones... out of 35 compositions.
    Now it's my turn to be envy
    Congrats on this quite nice set of stones you've got!

I bet there are at least a couple other players who are now hating you instead of me for your luck :P

PS go for one more R5 Divine Shield and you'll have enough of them to refine an another R6 one (with no 2x multiplier i think there are 13 R5 recuired to build up one R6)
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; July 17th, 2016 at 16:46.

Some statistics for today

Used 7200 credits, received 33 stones (+1 from full bar)

2 R6 Mag Cloud
    5 R5 Mag Cloud
    12 R5 Tekken
    14 R5 Divine Shield

Again no R6 Tekken (i envy some guys here ) but at least now i have enough Tekken R5 to refine an R6
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    Now it's my turn to be envy
    Congrats on this quite nice set of stones you've got!

I bet there are at least a couple other players who are now hating you instead of me for your luck :P

PS go for one more R5 Divine Shield and you'll have enough of them to refine an another R6 one (with no 2x multiplier i think there are 13 R5 recuired to build up one R6)
    Thanks
    But again. I was very lucky in my unlucky situation... Auto-compose, there is not way to stop it.. but it might be the trick to get better R6? I have no idea if someone has tried this before...

I think now I have enough R6 Tekkens/Divine for all 5 ships (had few r5s /r4 divine from before) .. just will take time to replace all of them, I need energy...

this Adv Lab event, even cost credits was a pay back for all bad luck with r6 nukes I think.. the balance still exists

but one thing more, it seems they adjusting the r5 drops, there might be a reason behind it... R7s are behind corner and maybe come with 3yrs aniversary? lets hope I am wrong
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

wow i dont need any of the galactonites you guys are getting, i am so glad i resisted using any!! Such poor rates for meteors.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy