Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Galactonite Essence - Galactonite Lab [15 - 17 july 2016]

Lieutenant General
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    wow i dont need any of the galactonites you guys are getting, i am so glad i resisted using any!! Such poor rates for meteors.
    yes, i need Metoers galctonites too. but its has lower rate. i got only few R5 Metoers
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android

I need Meteors, but at such a bad drop rate its better to get them during the monthly redeem event.

Almost all of my galactonites are R6 already...the game refuses to give me the last 2 i need!! Spending up to 10k and not getting a meteor is too much for me when all it will do is duplicate the galactonites i already have. I didnt get my galactonites from these events. I got them from the refine and Primus Invasion. Much much cheaper but just takes longer hence still waiting for the last 2!
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    but one thing more, it seems they adjusting the r5 drops, there might be a reason behind it... R7s are behind corner and maybe come with 3yrs aniversary? lets hope I am wrong
    This was my thought as well. Usually in advanced lab event i land a bunch of R4 but this time there was no R4 in the event. Made me suspect the same thing as you, R7 during an anniversary event.

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    This was my thought as well. Usually in advanced lab event i land a bunch of R4 but this time there was no R4 in the event. Made me suspect the same thing as you, R7 during an anniversary event.
    On my (short) memory there were enough Advanced Galactonite Lab events with only R5 and R6 as output (since last october and by now) so i really hope that R7 is not just around the corner but hidden well in a chest that's closed behind 7 doors with 7 locks each in a cellar at the lowest level of a castle, castle being on the top of the highest mountain in overseas kingdom
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Major General
    I won't be suprised, if R7 comes after 3 years or right on 3 years of GL aniversary lol

Section Leader
    On Gal center cant be this month or for the 3 rd anniversary was only first on nuclears is too less time for this
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice