Thread: Berserker - Aethos [15 - 17 July 2016]

Berserker - Aethos [15 - 17 July 2016]

Bar Increment: 0.69 %
    Price per Increment: 60 Credits
    Augmentation Chip Replacement: 5 x Striker Chip
    Maximum Total Price for 1 DNA/Augmentation Chips: 8700 / 7800 (PUR) Credits
    Bonus: If purchased any amount of Credits: 800k Tech Points after reaching 40% bar fillment

Notes:
    Last edited by Nachteule; July 15th, 2016 at 09:15.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Lieutenant General
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android

One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    Because of high anticrit on all new ships there is no chances for Aethos to became oneshoter now. Old useless commander in few words...
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)

Thats not entirely true. His attack is so high he can still easily one shot a lot of new commanders.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    Kris, Aethos makes 5 shots with 32% S-atk, so this is 160% S-atk in general. Whom you gonna kill with 160% S-atk with poor chance of crit if now some ships even survive after Alfred's ability on second turn (400% S-atk)?
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)

When i used to use Aethos he would almost always one shot kill the commander opposite him. His 5 shots have the individual ability to crit so the total damage can be higher then 160%.

Do you have Aethos? Have you seen his destructive ability in action? I have, and i can promise you his skills can be a match even for Geoffreys shield with respectable augmentation of both commanders.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Quote Originally Posted by Vitaliy Medvedev View Post
    Kris, Aethos makes 5 shots with 32% S-atk, so this is 160% S-atk in general. Whom you gonna kill with 160% S-atk with poor chance of crit if now some ships even survive after Alfred's ability on second turn (400% S-atk)?
    Yes, that's true. The best aspect of Aethos in my opinion is his capability to kill "through" Cryptor's Stasis. But Cryptor is not so prevalent any more. I recommend to save for Armoray or Stratus.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Lieutenant General
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    When i used to use Aethos he would almost always one shot kill the commander opposite him. His 5 shots have the individual ability to crit so the total damage can be higher then 160%.

Do you have Aethos? Have you seen his destructive ability in action? I have, and i can promise you his skills can be a match even for Geoffreys shield with respectable augmentation of both commanders.
    yes, i agree with u. Aethos is useful when he fight break shiel of Cryptor, and also, Geo's shield too if 5 shot in 1 satk of him get critical
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android