Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Force downgrade after reset

Force downgrade after reset

Hello, anybody experience a force downgrade today after reset. My account had 45M and after reset it was 41M.
    Does this is related with Galaxy League?
    I have been out of announcements so I do not know.

Rudy.s53 world 956. Android
    Moonita.84 world 987. Android

Lieutenant General
    Quote Originally Posted by RC RO View Post
    Hello, anybody experience a force downgrade today after reset. My account had 45M and after reset it was 41M.
    Does this is related with Galaxy League?
    I have been out of announcements so I do not know.

Rudy.s53 world 956. Android
    Moonita.84 world 987. Android
    because buff from Galaxy League was gone after reset time. it over time now
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android

i have 20 million force downgrade today, because?

Lieutenant General
    im down 40mil force too
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android

Mine went down by 6 mill. From 74 to 68. I did see that the buff from Galaxy League is gone from my profile.

So.....when's Galaxy League coming back?

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by tuccio View Post
    i have 20 million force downgrade today, because?
    Indeed, but in my server it seems that the other players have the buff (in the Arena rank they are still overpowered and I am not....). I hope it is only a graphical glitch and not another T4Bug "feature"

This is all normal as the Galaxy League BUFF is over which was a temporary increase of force for if I am not mistaken 15 days. It all depends when your BUFF went in on the day after Galaxy League ended, meaning when the person logged-in and started played and get the BUFF enhancement. Mine is gone as well but I know some players joined later on that day and their BUFF is still active but will also be gone in matter of minutes or hours. Now we can look forward to another Galaxy League. :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    This is all normal as the Galaxy League BUFF is over which was a temporary increase of force for if I am not mistaken 15 days. It all depends when your BUFF went in on the day after Galaxy League ended, meaning when the person logged-in and started played and get the BUFF enhancement. Mine is gone as well but I know some players joined later on that day and their BUFF is still active but will also be gone in matter of minutes or hours. Now we can look forward to another Galaxy League. :-)
    Ok good to know, thank you

I think that as soon as players login first time for the day the power buff will be removed. At my server players that have been online today have buff removed while players that has not been online still shows power in arena with buff. I don't know if it's just a visual thing or if they really still have the buff.

I was just getting used to seeing that extra force as well! Oh well i will have to warn it the genuine way!
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy