Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Endless Fear wormhole

One-Star Admiral

Endless Fear wormhole

Hi,

I post my experience with the new wormhole event: no specific class requirement, just bring your best formation. I lost speed advantage in wave 11, i reached wave 18 without any credits spent and stopped there, i will complete it tomorrow (3 ships left). From wave 17 the enemy ships became very dodgy, i had 2 whole rounds without landing any hit from any of my 5 commanders (still alive at the time) and my highest hit rate is 158,6% on Armoray.

My force is 237 mil. I have only one dual R5 with speed gala.

My formation:

FS (+3, Violette)
    Brom Bones (+4, Jackie)
    Cryptor (+6, Kit +4)
    Armoray (+6, Pele-bot)
    Sirenne (+6, Zaffrey)

Cool thanks, I am at wave 17 with 16% left but I am out of exploration times. I don't have any speed gala except a R6 Meteor which I don't fancy much, but perhaps I should use it. My fleet is similar to yours but only at 231M (and less augmentation). I should clear wave 17 tomorrow and then might need to see how to clear wave 18, perhaps using the R6 Meteor gala... Seeing that you have 5 lieutenants I assume you are lvl 100 hence already have a big speed advantage of me, being only lvl 99.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

- Exactly same experience as bloody9. Lost speed advantage around wave 10/11 (1 meteror lvl8).
    - I think I have not seen my ships crit since wave 9 as well, or even sooner. Therefore enemy ships must have very high Anti-crit stats.
    - yes 17/ wave very dodgy for hitrate bonus of 40% not enough ..
    - I died on wave 17/ and 18/ I try to finish tomorrow all 5 ships is still alive with Incendos at full accu (pos1), bad bad ..
    - my target is finish 18 and call it a day ..
    My force 267m

on my 2nd day, I finished wave 18 and with 2 recharges -20% and -30% stopped at wave 19, no point to continue way too costly for other items for me..
    Last edited by Frankie; July 13th, 2016 at 08:07.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

As this is an augmentation boosted wormhole, please give an indication of your fleet's augmentation level when you comment IF your signature is not showing augmentation level of your PvP fleet.

By the way, I noticed Maggie in Wave 10, so I think i will watch out for her in the subsequent waves as I had a bad experience with her special the previous time.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

With my both accounts having exactly the same augmentation levels (FS+3; Broom Bones +4; Cabal +4; DA +4 and a rover at +5), one at lvl 100 (202 mil) and the other one at lvl 98(152 mil) there was a deja vu on second account passthrough. Died in both cases for the first time in wave 13, killed second time in wave 14 with about 40% opponents left.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

My experience until wave 19.

Lost first shot in wave 10

First shooter still not full accumulator at wave 13

Maggie wave 14 not full accumulator

Wave 16 full accumulator for first shooter generic commander

Wave 17 first shooter not full accumulator
    Others starts to be dodgy. First death.

Clear wave 18 with 3 paid revives (taking advantage of the 600 credits consumption event)

Ps Geoffrey +7, Incendos & Retrobot +6, Roxy & Flagship +5
    Last edited by Nopo; July 12th, 2016 at 11:49. Reason: Added augment level of commanders
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

I passed to wave 24 with 1-2 paid revivals starting wave 20. My fleet - Flagman +5 and 4 commanders +7 (Armored, Daleks, Krill, Sirenne). Total strenght 420M. Tomorrow plan to clear all waves.

As for enemies dodging is not critical...

Well theres an insight for a lot of players. I am just over 280Mil and will probably get to around wave 20. it takes a further 120M to get another 4 waves!
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

I reached wave 20 without Credits and died here the second time. I made a rookie mistake at wave 19 in forgetting about Stratus lock skill (which costed me Geoffrey without raising shields) other wise I would have reached wave 21 I think.

I think it is basically the same setup like last time when it was named "Honor the Strong".

Used fleet: Geoffrey +7 , Retrobot +7, Incendos +7, Dor +6, Flagship +6.

Note: My impression is the recent Wormhole fleets favour blocking commanders over dodging because penetration seem to be normal but hitrate outstanding. In higher stages Retrobot and Dor don't dodge any more but Geoffrey still blocks quite normally. So Warden, Cryptor, Alfred, Stratus are probably better fitting the Wormhole design.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

I wish i had your fleet Nachteule! So many nice golden commanders!! I will give it a go later and see what a +6 fleet can do.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy