Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Commander Focus #14: Dor

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Ha.. thanks. I will be level 100 soon though :P
    But... you will kick my butt if we meet. (I know you where referring to JLeroux... but dangint I am here too :P )
    Don't worry I will kick your butt anyhow when we face each other in GL. It will be my pleasure, lol. :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Quote Originally Posted by darre View Post
    I let him fire late as i want him to survive and support the entire fleet for as long as possible, it serves no purpose to let him shoot first and die first, that way your tool commander helped you for 1-2 rounds, what's the purpose of this?
    I think you need to hope on a quick victorie but you better be prepared for longer battles, it's with that strategy in mind that my destroyer is placed in 3rd row most of the time (wormholes are the exception)
    Well.. I thought he can take it since he is pretty dodgy and has good stats... and first round would be the most important, no? Overcharged specials that hit and crit?
    But I have some way to go and experience REAL lvl 100 battles... from what I see they are long enough to warrant him staying in the back.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

@JLeroux: thanks mate, i have 334m without buff, and i totally agree with Nopo, please stay at lv99, i don't want you to kick my butt as well
    I will keep it in mind. And will tell you when I will be making the jump, for now I am still trying to convert as much cubits in energy as possible hence if I really want to go lvl 100 the minimum I need is 2B cubits and I am down to 10M right now as just converted about 1.2B cubits into energy. You don't need to worry yet about any butt kicking.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

I let him fire late as i want him to survive and support the entire fleet for as long as possible, it serves no purpose to let him shoot first and die first, that way your tool commander helped you for 1-2 rounds, what's the purpose of this?
    I think you need to hope on a quick victorie but you better be prepared for longer battles, it's with that strategy in mind that my destroyer is placed in 3rd row most of the time (wormholes are the exception)
    I run him first so that like Lola says the other commanders benefit for their first specials. You don't want that first overcharged special to miss the target Also Dor himself has good survivability with good dodge and anti crit. With a high level wind trail gala it get even better. Also specials from Warden and Cryptor helps him survive longer.

I get your thinking but you could also turn it the other way. If the other commanders die there is no one to benefit from his special.

A reason to go with another commander first is if the commander has a special or buff that you value higher, maybe Stratus, Geoffrey or Retrobot has buffs of higher value?

Yes mate, at the moment i run Geoffrey+7 as first shooter and Dor as second shooter, this way he is protected by Geoffrey's shield, and as second shooter he powers up Incendos and Armoray from the first round, this formation seems to work best for me
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

Yes mate, at the moment i run Geoffrey+7 as first shooter and Dor as second shooter, this way he is protected by Geoffrey's shield, and as second shooter he powers up Incendos and Armoray from the first round, this formation seems to work best for me
    Ah.. well.. that's not really firing him "late". I thought you had him 4th or 5th even. You only miss one monomer and one that's not coming from a "killer".
    Media Section Leader

Ah.. well.. that's not really firing him "late". I thought you had him 4th or 5th even. You only miss one monomer and one that's not coming from a "killer".
    Lol, in this speed dominated environment you are late if you don't shoot first....lol
    But yes i only miss the enhancement of my protector's first shot, something not to worry about imo as the real killers are boosted from the start

Lol, in this speed dominated environment you are late if you don't shoot first....lol
    But yes i only miss the enhancement of my protector's first shot, something not to worry about imo as the real killers are boosted from the start
    These 3 months can't go by fast enough, lol... I want Geoffrey already )
    Media Section Leader

These 3 months can't go by fast enough, lol... I want Geoffrey already )
    Patience is a virtue

Patience is a virtue
    Hey... I'm not virtuous :P
    Media Section Leader