Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Commander Focus #14: Dor

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Fantastic fleet.
    I am about 360M without buffs, at level 100. Could you please stay at level 99 longer
    Well I am intending to stay lvl 99 till I saved up enough Tech Points for the lvl 100 massive upgrade. I did a count and to get all current 6 tech parts from lvl 95 to lvl 100 and the 2 additional ones from lvl 0 to lvl 100 will take about 55M tech points. So far I have gathered +8M tech points hence I have still a long way to go. Unless I get too much bad experience in missing out on extras then I will just jump to lvl 100 anyhow. But I think you are save for a while.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Yes, that is very consistent to my observations. Retrobot and Incendos make critical hits like Strikers. And Dor often finishes the remainders...
    Okay, I guess that will become a bit a challenge for my fleet while I see a great opportunity with Dor on who I should actually drop. But I guess that would mean to drop Alfred or Geoffrey. Maybe Geoffrey cause at +4 only his shield isn't much when facing lvl 100 players. Well I know why I am saving cores again.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

What is the current worst-case for this guy? 56k Credits?
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Quote Originally Posted by darre View Post
    Thanks

I have him at +6 now and he already does a fantastic job, i have the chips to augment him another step but i lack some cores, guess after this league this should be solved
    I know but believe me the extra crit and hit rate from Dor at +7 turns all your commanders to monsters. Even my old and tired Incendos feels like newborn. And no more dodging from enemy Alfred's, Geoffreys and Retrobots. Thank God for Dor

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    I know but believe me the extra crit and hit rate from Dor at +7 turns all your commanders to monsters. Even my old and tired Incendos feels like newborn. And no more dodging from enemy Alfred's, Geoffreys and Retrobots. Thank God for Dor
    Do you guys place him to fire first? So that everyone fires buffed specials? Lieutenant of choice seems to be Kit?
    Media Section Leader

@JLeroux: thanks mate, i have 334m without buff, and i totally agree with Nopo, please stay at lv99, i don't want you to kick my butt as well

@Lola: thanks and don't be jealous, your baby steps are those of a giant baby with 7 miles boots on so your time will come soon enough
    I placed him in second row, in that position he is protected by Geoffrey, he seems to do a better job when he stays alive

@ASR1927: it's my first concern now to get him to +7 asap, really looking forward to this augmentation
    Last edited by darre; October 17th, 2016 at 12:14.
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

Ha.. thanks. I will be level 100 soon though :P
    But... you will kick my butt if we meet. (I know you where referring to JLeroux... but dangint I am here too :P )
    Media Section Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Do you guys place him to fire first? So that everyone fires buffed specials? Lieutenant of choice seems to be Kit?
    Yes and yes! Unless you know that your enemy has a destroyer as first commander. If you have first shot advantage then you of course open with your destroyer.
    But I know that Nachteule go late with Dor so there are different schools in this. And since N is a much better player than me maybe that is the best option? But in the end I guess it depends on what other commanders you have

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    Yes and yes! Unless you know that your enemy has a destroyer as first commander. If you have first shot advantage then you of course open with your destroyer.
    But I know that Nachteule go late with Dor so there are different schools in this. And since N is a much better player than me maybe that is the best option? But in the end I guess it depends on what other commanders you have
    Interesting. Thank you for the response.
    @Nachteule could you tell us, please, what makes you place him to fire late?
    Media Section Leader

I let him fire late as i want him to survive and support the entire fleet for as long as possible, it serves no purpose to let him shoot first and die first, that way your tool commander helped you for 1-2 rounds, what's the purpose of this?
    I think you need to hope on a quick victorie but you better be prepared for longer battles, it's with that strategy in mind that my destroyer is placed in 3rd row most of the time (wormholes are the exception)
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation