Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: R5 dual with accumulator galactonite Vs starocean R5

One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    The only one cool dual r5 galactonite with accum for 100th level - it's Sky Trail (Accum+Speed), other gives miserable profit against usual Starocean r5.
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)

Quote Originally Posted by Vitaliy Medvedev View Post
    The only one cool dual r5 galactonite with accum for 100th level - it's Sky Trail (Accum+Speed), other gives miserable profit against usual Starocean r5.
    No even that stone is out dated. A standard meteor offers a lot more but takes a slot. As mentioned space isnt a big problem anymore so we can be a bit more greedy with the galactonites that we choose. The only advantage to using an R5 dual Acc is it levels two attributes for low level players that cant afford to spend lots of galactonite energy levelling two stones. R5 Starocean will become more valuable then the dual R5's as soon as every other stone is replaced with either an R6 or dual R6.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Kris, I agree with you, that Meteor r6 better than Sky Trail r5. But from the other hand Meteor costs a lot of credits and Sky Trail you could receive for free in case of luck.

Technically you can get most things from this game for free if you are willing to save for long enough.

Yes Sky Trail is probably the best for most people, but i certainly wouldnt put any effort into acquiring any.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Kris, I agree with you, that Meteor r6 better than Sky Trail r5. But from the other hand Meteor costs a lot of credits and Sky Trail you could receive for free in case of luck.
    Last side task event the cost of the r6 meteor was around 11k for me. With my bad luck getting prisms/cores from shop I think ver good buy/investment.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Besides, do you believe, that tomorrow somebody will take Meteor r5 from Excellent Improvement event? Personally me have Nuclear r5 and Galactonite Chips for 18 tries but have big doubt that receive even one Meteor...

Besides, do you believe, that tomorrow somebody will take Meteor r5 from Excellent Improvement event? Personally me have Nuclear r5 and Galactonite Chips for 18 tries but have big doubt that receive even one Meteor...
    Meteors don't exist in R5, only R6.

Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    Meteors don't exist in R5, only R6.
    Already exists. Check newest galactonite pack purchasing campaign description. T4F confirmed, that R5 Meteore is introduced from now.

Quote Originally Posted by armenas View Post
    Already exists. Check newest galactonite pack purchasing campaign description. T4F confirmed, that R5 Meteore is introduced from now.
    Ok thanks I wasen't awere of this introduction. I did read the event description but just assumed it was one of the many description flaws. So if I understand correctly then R5 nukes will convert to one of the fixed daily types while R6 nukes are converted to any color?

Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    Ok thanks I wasen't awere of this introduction. I did read the event description but just assumed it was one of the many description flaws. So if I understand correctly then R5 nukes will convert to one of the fixed daily types while R6 nukes are converted to any color?
    Sounds strange, but yes.