Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: R5 dual with accumulator galactonite Vs starocean R5

  1. #1

    R5 dual with accumulator galactonite Vs starocean R5

    Today i bought r5 pris gala 75% discount (still quite expensive)
    At lvl 7 atk +21600 acu +65
    lvl 9 So is +54 acu
    İs this good investment?
    Do i have to continue to refine r4 so to r5 or replace all staroceans with these dual acu galas?
    I know when they release R6 so this duals will be useless.

  2. #2
    Major General
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    207
    Starocean is old stoney. Good investment

  3. #3
    Lieutenant General
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Viet Nam
    Posts
    245
    Dual r5 accum is better, it give u 2 stat with more useful
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android

  4. #4
    Galactic Chairman Pliusomiot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    MDA
    Posts
    922
    Quote Originally Posted by cbehen View Post
    Today i bought r5 pris gala 75% discount (still quite expensive)
    At lvl 7 atk +21600 acu +65
    lvl 9 So is +54 acu
    İs this good investment?
    Do i have to continue to refine r4 so to r5 or replace all staroceans with these dual acu galas?
    I know when they release R6 so this duals will be useless.
    For budget approach:
    Refine SO R5
    Collect Cubes few ones at a time (side task event/black market)
    In some 6 months i've collected enough free cubes for 4 duals R5 with accumulator effect
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

  5. #5
    Major General loken.s558's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    181
    Я вообще не верю в ди р5, они статов дают меньше чем обычные р5, но в принципе есть ди р5 с разными типами атаки и они дают норм %

  6. #6
    Two-Star Admiral Triad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Siberia
    Posts
    431
    Since we now have more stone slots, therefore some credits spent on discount R6 events are quite a bargain.
    Pliusomiot, I've shorted that 6 month period to two with a month card and R6 events. For 1000 credits there are three R6 to gain, with 3 day events that's 9 R6 stones in three days.

    That is one of the best T4$ events they could think of, by my humble opinion.

    Newest portal S commander events for credits is good idea as well, only if the could involve some more valuable commanders!
    Gained Kit as a Lieutenant for every class... With +4, she'll be a heavy one!
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

  7. #7
    Three-Star Admiral ASR1927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    732
    Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Since we now have more stone slots, therefore some credits spent on discount R6 events are quite a bargain.
    Pliusomiot, I've shorted that 6 month period to two with a month card and R6 events. For 1000 credits there are three R6 to gain, with 3 day events that's 9 R6 stones in three days.

    That is one of the best T4$ events they could think of, by my humble opinion.

    Newest portal S commander events for credits is good idea as well, only if the could involve some more valuable commanders!
    Gained Kit as a Lieutenant for every class... With +4, she'll be a heavy one!
    I have no idea what event you are talking about that gives 3 R6 for 1k credits? If you are talking about Dexter advanced lab event then you must be the luckiest player in the history of this game to have drop rate like that. Me I get mainly R4 and R5 during that event.

  8. #8
    Two-Star Admiral Triad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Siberia
    Posts
    431
    No, it's the luckiest possibility, not certainty, since it's like Bingo, next to impossible. Quite hard to achieve 9 R6 x3 by one day, although I did get 2 R6 in one day.
    So I've got four R6 in three days (x1 in two other days), I think that it is advanced Dexter lab in R6 event some month ago.

    Also quite hard to get Armoray DNA in just 5 chests, but I managed!
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

  9. #9
    Five-Star Admiral Frankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    No, it's the luckiest possibility, not certainty, since it's like Bingo, next to impossible. Quite hard to achieve 9 R6 x3 by one day, although I did get 2 R6 in one day.
    So I've got four R6 in three days (x1 in two other days), I think that it is advanced Dexter lab in R6 event some month ago.

    Also quite hard to get Armoray DNA in just 5 chests, but I managed!
    well you must be very lucky then, we wish you best of luck, maybe you can try for best commanders like Door event these days but still risk is very high you get just rubbish. Most of us dont like the gamble syle, you always plan for the worst case scenario ... we get burned or others on this forum reported so we learned our lesson,.. maybe one day you will too I hope that day does not happen, but if so.. then rather quickly, for your own good
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

    No longer playing GL ...

  10. #10
    Section Leader Nachteule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,612
    Latest with introduction of 8 Galactonite slots I think Dual R-5 accumulator stones are outdated a bit or at least only an intermediate "state". And I would neither pay for an outdated nor an intermediate item.

    They were nice as long as slots were more limited but ideally you can boost the 7 percent based stats with 3 Dual R-6 and a single R-6. That leaves room for 4 more stones. Two of which could be a Meteor R-6 and a Starocean which still leaves 2 slots. A Mag-Cloud + Guardian R-6 for defensive commanders, Starlight + Strike for offensive...

    Even if you do not own the stones for a perfect setup with Dual R-6 the 8 slots give you still enough slots to host all required key Galactonites. Therefore I would not invest Credits into Dual Accu Galactonites. If they come from collected freebies... ok.

    As mentioned above with little patience you can refine a full set of Staroceans R-5 pretty fast (2-3 month) depending on availability of SO R-4. So even from the accu perspective there is no real need for paying for Accu stones.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •