Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paccar - New Lieutenant

Paccar - New Lieutenant

Hi wonderful people!
    Here comes a new striker's lieutenant : Paccar
    What are your thought about his skill?
    上传的图像 上传的图像
    Last edited by Nachteule; July 6th, 2016 at 14:04.
    Zarod23.s886
    Alliance Fighters / World565 IOS
    Brian +10(Kit+4), Louise+10(Zaffrey+4), Rashka+10 (Andrew+4), Caroline +13 (Krill+7), Burglar Kate+10 (Milena+6)

waw, I have not noticed his Leutnat skills... this is a great News, for Long time we were asking to put a new Striker with Leutnant skills into CQ. Seem t4f used this idea and tries first cash up and later on place it into some Events.. just guessing.

thumbs up for t4f .. even the Price is huge.. you Need 2xDNAs, so too expensive for me ..I think Krill is better Investment and Price is similar at this Moment
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Pakkar good lieutenant. But again everything rests against a chipovka. Not bad adds with-atk. But for ardent donater

I didn't noticed we need 2 DNA for getting him! So yeah expensive!!
    What this dude will do on Aethos? He he!!! Replacing the 32% /hit with 130% /hit?
    ( or on Stratus?)
    Anyway does it add the % damage or rise the %? It makes a huge difference... Otherwise Armorey can't benefit of him as he already has 160%, 150% and 140%
    Zarod23.s886
    Alliance Fighters / World565 IOS
    Brian +10(Kit+4), Louise+10(Zaffrey+4), Rashka+10 (Andrew+4), Caroline +13 (Krill+7), Burglar Kate+10 (Milena+6)

Is it really confirmed that he needs 2x DNA chips? I think that the bondage to strikers actually means that for example a ship has 100 S- atk, he then increases that ship's S-atk to 105,110,115,120,etc... percentage 105%,110%,115%,120% etc... So lets say Armoray, he does 160%,140%,120% of his S-atk damage to his targets. Instead of doing 160,140,120 due to the amount of the S-atk of the example ship, he does with Paccar aug.0, (105x160%),(105x140%),(105x120)% Thats what I think. But I really want to know if he needs 1 DNA chip or 2.
    VIP 6 raylight.s570 world 1473 highest speed first in arena level 105
    My fleet: Ursa(+6)lt. violette(+4), Fearsome Devil(+6)lt jackie, Alfred(+7)lt.Krill(+7), Stratus(+7)lt.Kit(+4), Flagship(+6)lt.mileena. Give me suggestions to improve my fleet thank you!!

When binding to a striker, the bound ship's S-ATK will increase to ...%
    So if i understand that correctly it will not add but increase to...%
    And yes we have been asking for a good striker lieutenant, but i don't remember us asking for a very expensive lieutenant
    Even the augmentation before he releases his skills completely are hurting my bankaccount just by looking at it
    Well we have a lieutenant now, it's only a pity he's out of my league
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

You should be aware that Paccar improves the S-ATK value from commander stats, not the whole S-ATK in the meaning of special modifier.

So of the whole battle equation

((ATK + S-ATK) - (DEF + S-DEF)) x SPEC_MOD x ACCU

the S-ATK value is increased.

Not sure if this is good or bad.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    You should be aware that Paccar improves the S-ATK value from commander stats, not the whole S-ATK in the meaning of special modifier.

So of the whole battle equation

((ATK + S-ATK) - (DEF + S-DEF)) x SPEC_MOD x ACCU

the S-ATK value is increased.

Not sure if this is good or bad.
    So does this mean SATK is a bit more than double at 105%? Because a Lv2 Starlight paint coat uses "50%" SATK increase. So at Augmentation +15, the Striker commander will be on permanent 3X Lv2 Starlight paint coat?

Major General
    It's a top lieutenant for striker but his price is very high

They are making a lot of new features, but at the same time adding in so much confusion. There is no guide to what this commanders LT skills actually mean. As someone mentioned augmenting him to +15 raises his S-ATK to 150%, but Armoray already does 160% on his first attack so would it reduce his output??
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy