Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paccar - New Lieutenant

Major General
    It's a good question. I don't know how is up s atk...somebody take him?

Quote Originally Posted by anhtbxn View Post
    So does this mean SATK is a bit more than double at 105%? Because a Lv2 Starlight paint coat uses "50%" SATK increase. So at Augmentation +15, the Striker commander will be on permanent 3X Lv2 Starlight paint coat?
    No, using percent values you have to be careful about the wording. A 50% INCREASE OF a value is the same as 150% OF that value or INCREASING a value TO 150%. (The basis value is 100%.)

But I am grateful for that question anyways because you gave a good "illustration". Paccar at +15 should work like a permanent Starlight level 2 coating!

Battle equation for all non-Destroyer commanders incl. Strikers without Paccar:

((ATK + S-ATK) - (DEF + S-DEF)) x SPEC_MOD x ACCU

Battle equation for all Strikers with Paccar:

((ATK + S-ATK x (1.05 ... 1.5)) - (DEF + S-DEF)) x SPEC_MOD x ACCU

and (1.05 ... 1.5) depends on Paccar augmentation level.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    They are making a lot of new features, but at the same time adding in so much confusion. There is no guide to what this commanders LT skills actually mean. As someone mentioned augmenting him to +15 raises his S-ATK to 150%, but Armoray already does 160% on his first attack so would it reduce his output??
    The 160% number on Armoray is the so-called special attack modifier (SPEC_MOD). I put the 160% into the battle equation:

((ATK + S-ATK) - (DEF + S-DEF)) x 1.6 x ACCU

So when you compare to above equation you see that Paccar modifier and Armoray (or any Strikers) special modifier do not interfere in a disadvantageous way.

Note: 160% is a factor of 1.6. For the 2nd and 3rd target in the chain lightning of Armoray the SPEC_MOD equals 1.5 and 1.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Aglar Aliev View Post
    It's a good question.
    Such generic statements don't add to the forum content - don't do!
    Usually somebody who knows the answer will post the answer after some hours. So please wait patiently!

I don't know how is up s atk...
    Such generic statements don't add to the forum content - don't do!
    If you don't know some fact you shouldn't state the fact that you don't know a fact but ask a well-formulated question. In this particular case the discussion was already ongoing about how Paccar works. Usually somebody who knows the answer will post the answer after some hours. So please wait patiently!

somebody take him?
    Such generic questions don't add to the forum content - don't do!
    Unless you do market research asking if somebody intends to purchase a commander or any item is not of great interest in the forum. What you can do if you think about purchasing a commander is to SEARCH the forum for informations about this particular commmander. If you don't find all informations you are interested in you may open a thread and ask for other players opinions. Usually somebody who knows the answer will post the answer after some hours. So please wait patiently!
    Last edited by Nachteule; July 7th, 2016 at 13:06.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

A permanent LV2 paintcoat would be one hell of an advantage!! Yes yes i know its expensive and most wont get it, but wow thats a big advantage. Its just such a shame they locked it only to striker commander in both the placement and effect. I hope this means there will be a whole new range of lieutenants up for grabs to replace all existing LT's.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Lieutenant General
    They are making a lot of new features, but at the same time adding in so much confusion. There is no guide to what this commanders LT skills actually mean. As someone mentioned augmenting him to +15 raises his S-ATK to 150%, but Armoray already does 160% on his first attack so would it reduce his output??
    Agree with u, amoray already has 160% but Pacca request to +15 for 150% buff. And we dont know what does he buff for, basic stat or what ?
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android

So if aethos have 180% satk with new lieutenant his satk will increase for 140% and aethos take over 300% satk?

One-Star Admiral
    A permanent LV2 paintcoat would be one hell of an advantage!! Yes yes i know its expensive and most wont get it, but wow thats a big advantage. Its just such a shame they locked it only to striker commander in both the placement and effect. I hope this means there will be a whole new range of lieutenants up for grabs to replace all existing LT's.
    A permanent Lv2 paintcoat for only one commander...and for the huge price it will take for +15 augment you can buy at least a few hundreds LV2 paintcoats which will benefit your whole fleet. Again an expensive and not so useful commander concocted on their knees by T4F game designers...I agree, we need new lieutenants for strikers but this one doesn't cut it, at least for me...
    Last edited by bloody9; July 8th, 2016 at 08:47.

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by loken.s558 View Post
    So if aethos have 180% satk with new lieutenant his satk will increase for 140% and aethos take over 300% satk?
    No Loken, Nachteule already posted the equations:

"Battle equation for all non-Destroyer commanders incl. Strikers without Paccar:

((ATK + S-ATK) - (DEF + S-DEF)) x SPEC_MOD x ACCU

Battle equation for all Strikers with Paccar:

((ATK + S-ATK x (1.05 ... 1.5)) - (DEF + S-DEF)) x SPEC_MOD x ACCU

and (1.05 ... 1.5) depends on Paccar augmentation level."

Try to read and understand what Nachteule explained in such detailed and clear manner

I have to give it to Nachteule, either he is a God for working out GL equations or he is getting inside help Either way the boost to the S-ATK is massive but as Bloody9 said it only applies to the Striker. But a permanent lvl 2 PC still packs one hell of a punch that can then be further increased by actually using a lvl 2 PC!

With the Galaxy League opening up the competition to allow normal player face the super elite a LT like this might actually be needed to start putting a dent into their pride!
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

I have to give it to Nachteule, either he is a God for working out GL equations or he is getting inside help ...
    The credits go 100% to the members of the old tap4fun forum in sub section "Galaxy Legend". Very few of them are still active but they did most of the evaluations.

E. g. the battle equations: Old forum's battle equation thread

The rest comes from being child of two teachers!
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Section Leader
    Till now Paccar wasnt show up in any event, any ideas when?
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice