Thread: Class-specific Space - Striker (Wormhole) - 2016-07-06 (2 days)

Class-specific Space - Striker (Wormhole) - 2016-07-06 (2 days)

Class-specific Space - Striker (Wormhole) - 2016-07-06 (2 days)

Recommendation:
    • Bring in all strikers as only Flagship & Holy damage commanders make damage

Rewards
    Wave 03 - 1x Champion Chest
    Wave 06 - 2x Champion Chest
    Wave 09 - 1x Class Chip Pack
    Wave 12 - 1x Class Chip Pack
    Wave 15 - 1x Pandora Power Core

Paid revive
    = 100 credits

Reset
    = 3000 credits

Challenge
    = 3 times per day

Experience & Notes

Only Flagship and Roxy made any damage, the others like Incendos, Retrobot, Geoffrey made -1 damage.

To be continued after changing over to Striker PvP fleet

ps if anyone want to share their experience before i post, please do so

The plot continues:
    Started with 2 Strikers (Queen Emma, Volkof) + Geoffrey & Roxy.

Pretty good as Roxy's 1M Holy damage was doing a good job until about wave 9. Replaced a 3rd Striker (Thaddeus)

Lost first shot at Wave 10 (I have 3 meteors and a dual speed R6).

3 Strikers + Geoffrey from Wave 9 - 11 and the only reason I pass was Geoffrey + Acc'tan & Queen Emma + Krill +7, surviving long enough that the battle was auto-ended with me winning.

This means Wave 9 onward my commanders are not making enough damage fast enough to remove the opponent's commanders

Wave 12 very high Def &/or S-Def. All commanders (strikers and non-strikers), now making minimal damage.
    • Switched to 4 Strikers, hoping for a hidden Strikers bonus. No hidden Strikers bonus.
    • Switched Thaddeus out for Brom Bones hoping that Brom Bones will reduce their DEF enough to make damage. It didn't work

The last 2 battles ended with opponent's status of 99%, barely making a scratch.

Comparison Nopo's 1M HP fleet vs 1.7M HP opponent fleet at wave 12.
    Last edited by Nopo; July 6th, 2016 at 08:35. Reason: Added experience after changing fleet
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

I went into this Striker wormhole with 3 Strikers + Geoffrey.

Depending on your augmentation, Geoffrey could give quite a bit of HP (via shielding). I just went this way because Striker lack any defense, no/low dodge-block-anti crit.

Again I was only able to make it to 10 though, but I am lv99. I think lv100s would be able to make it further due to increased shield from Geoffrey (augmentation) and equipment stats are doubled.

Thanks mate, I am in the same position with no good Strikers. For some reason each time I went for a commander it was not a good time for a Striker as nothing presented when I had enough credits but I have Incendos, Cryptor, Alfred, Geoffrey, Warden, Retrobot, etc so I will do the same as you and use the few Strikers I have with the strongest being Queen Emma. I hope to be as lucky as you are to reach wave 10.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Striker Armoray doesn't do any damage in this Wormhole. Is it bug or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Taskin Andrey View Post
    Striker Armoray doesn't do any damage in this Wormhole. Is it bug or not?
    Striker did do damage at earlier waves, but from wave 12 (for me) they were no longer making significant damage.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

I went in with Geoffrey, as a shield, Armoray, Queen Emma and Pele-bot, first 6 lvls were very easy, i got trough lvl 9 without supply loss, started lvl 10, was able to do 1% of damage and my second try did 2% damage. I will stop at this lvl as the final lvl will cost me a fortune
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

I used all my striker Armoray with Krill , Queen with kids, pele bot , thaddeus too .amnd fs

But again i had stop to level 10 ..

i could not pass wave 9... with 2 attempts i sait WTF T4$ again????
    i used queen, pele,slyver,thad ...
    i fired 1st on wave 9 for sure ... all mr spevials vere doing -22damage ...why the hell?
    isnt it strikers hole?
    also normsl attack doing 22 or 40k damage max on this wave!
    so big thank you TAP for nice Cr.ap..
    ps sorry but if t4$ thinks that players will spend 100+ crefits on some items which are cheaper or for free, they have dumm designers...
    nice day to all

I totally agree. The design is a mess. Even Strikers don't do damage after wave 10 (probably if Stratus with +7 DEF debuff is present). If all Striker spaces require Stratus the design completely bypasses most players reality.

Funny side note: After getting stuck at wave 10 yesterday with 280M force Striker fleet (Volkof, Queen Emma, Pelebot, Thaddaeus) I was too lazy to reconfigure my fleet today and entered with my PVP fleet (Incendos, Geoffrey, Retrobot, Dor). The did no damage but survived 17 rounds and so I won wave 10 and 11!!

What sense makes a Striker space if you get further with a Striker-free fleet????
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]