Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The best way to get strong from the beginning until reach 100 level?

Quote Originally Posted by Jane View Post
    Actually it's quite simple:
    dark commanders
    really ? very nice advice ... and how many credits required to have 300,000 damage at war and even more to be in top 10 to receive dark commander ...

recently winner of the contest who won 100,000 credits (and i believe he spent them all to the war) was able to receive only 15 place, so dark commander gone from his hands ... because big spenders wont loose their position i believe to fight for top-10 at war required at least 250,000 credits...

any ways how much time required to collect 100,000 credits for non spenders ? from 1,5 to 2 years ?
    Zeus.s548 / World 1451 / Android

Section Leader on this forum
    The Legion foundation group Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    really ? very nice advice ... and how many credits required to have 300,000 damage at war and even more to be in top 10 to receive dark commander ...

recently winner of the contest who won 100,000 credits (and i believe he spent them all to the war) was able to receive only 15 place, so dark commander gone from his hands ... because big spenders wont loose their position i believe to fight for top-10 at war required at least 250,000 credits...

any ways how much time required to collect 100,000 credits for non spenders ? from 1,5 to 2 years ?
    I calculated once (for reasons of curiosity) and if I remember correct you need about 330 k Credits to get 300,000 Merits in CtC (assuming you use all free supplies, do not waste supplies and win all alliance wars).

If your only investment into the game is Silver Monthcard and you get 1000 Credits from Arena rewards weekly you can collect around 22 k Credits per month. So 15 month of waiting.

I bet there would be many more players going for a Dark Commander if tap4fun would remove the Top 10 condition (leaving only the 300 k Merits requirement). That makes it really hard to calculate (the risk) and I suppose many players do not even think about it because you always have to fear you lose all your collected/purchased Credits (ok that's not exact - you pay insane amounts for some Chroma Prism R6).

Many top tier opponents in Pandora added Incendos (that is really on Dark Commander power level anyways) recently but besides that only Dark Commanders would mean a significant improvement...
    Last edited by Nachteule; September 28th, 2015 at 11:47.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]

my calculations for non spenders in my head way more simpler:

110 credits daily = about 40,000 per year
    4000 monthly from arena = 50,000 per year
    10,000 per year for the every day login
    -----------------------------------------------
    100,000 yearly

if you says it is required about 350,000 then 3,5 years of no spends at all playing with portal commanders...

so advice given about darkcommanders for non spenders even more funny

this game improved my patience till the boa lvl now, but to not spend credits for 3,5 years ... i dont know ... i should have patience at amoeba level, without emotions and thoughts
    Last edited by Zeus; September 28th, 2015 at 12:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    my calculations for non spenders in my head way more simpler:
    110 credits daily = about 40,000 per year
    4000 monthly from arena = 50,000 per year
    10,000 per year for the every day login
    -----------------------------------------------
    100,000 yearly
    Your calculations might be too pessimistic for most players (Facebook users):
    80 Credits daily from free Monthcard, 50 Credits from Interstellar Foundation, 15 Credits from Arena, 10 Credits from Rush/Dexter Lab.

So a daily rate of 155 is possible for zero-spenders that use Facebook with at least 5 "friends" that send/donate daily. ==> > 55 k per year.

Moreover if your FB friends are active at Galaxy Legend it was worth to invest in Interstellar Foundation and push your level to 80 or 110 (the break even for that was around 120 days last time you could get the items for upgrading your IF quota).

So a daily rate of 215 is possible for zero-spenders that use Facebook with 11 "friends" that send/donate daily. ==> > 75 k per year.

Nevertheless, I doubt any VIP0 player will be so patient. Even if it's only 2.x years of saving.;-)

But those players that buy the daily purchase during 600 + 1000 events... 115 * 1600 Cr. = 184,000 Cr. A year of saving... With some discipline... why not? :-)
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]

my vip-0 income 110 interstellar + 80 card + 15 arena + 10 from rushes = 215
    but interstellar investment of 7500 requires 4 months to payback itself.

so at least 2.5 years anyways simply impossible to suffer so long without anything

Corporal
    For vip 0 dark commanders are not an option but let's be honest, this game is not made for vip0 plauers. The silver card and 600+1000 credits event are the minimum to be strong unless very lucky and on a dead server which lets you get arena first spot credits. In that case you can make a facebook group and get 5k, participate in tap events and get around 10k a year and thus Will be ready to get a dark in 1 year even as vip 0.

btw vip-0 can never buy any dark commander even if he has enough credits to earn 400k points ...
    simply not enough time to make 5,000 attacks in 72 hrs