Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The best way to get strong from the beginning until reach 100 level?

The best way to get strong from the beginning until reach 100 level?

Hello, T4F Chairmans,
    I would like to ask, what would you do from the beginning until you reach level 100 and try to beat players who Donate if you were non Donating player?

I'm playing about 1,5 years, and i see some hints, what to do if you want to become a strong player in 1,5 year period and beat some Donating players. After your post i will share my thoughts

And this post will help to players what to do from the beginning and what is the main target in this game to become more powerful.

Thank you

Unfortunately, i don't have possibilities to Donate.
    I was playing without VIP about 1,3 year, but i'm glad that i have very friendly alliance that they helped me to reach VIP 5 last week.
    But still, almost all time i was playing without donating and it was hard, but after that, i learned many lessons

Jane already wrote a guide on that:

Jane's Quick Levelling Guide

Maybe insides you find some new insights on that topic.
    Last edited by Nachteule; September 15th, 2015 at 09:37.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]

Thanks a lot I just started to use forums, need to get use to it
    Good luck !
    štriode.s412 world 212 IOS

Galactic Chairman
    If you can't afford credits focus all your effort in cubits. A lot of people don't give the right value to the cubits, as they are free.

I'd recommend you to focus on lvl up atk and satk to get more cubits on primus, farm about 200 quarks per day to get super commanders at the portal and try to negotiate with friends for them to help you to get vip 3, so you can donate 100 credits to get more xp, and maybe even vip 5, to skip battles.

If you manage to get vip 3 save the 5 free attacks you get per day and all your supplies to use when you can donate 100 credits to alliance. For this you get the 5 attacks and coins, but only use 1 coin per day. When you end without coin you can donate 100 credits and get all the attacks and coins you were saving and use all to get attacks.

Try to save credits and only buy things that you will still use in the higher lvls, if you really can't fight for top 1 in arena. If you can't spend you have to be patient and be smart to buy.

Hope I've helped.

Thank you Anakin And Nachteule, im trying to do as you say, collecting everyday cubits and make all tasks to reach maximum daily cubits, EXP, Tech points, Bosons and so on. I play everyday and collecting all items i get from events, it takes long time to get something, but still its possible
    My alliance helped to reach VIP 5, im very happy To collect credits for super commander, it takes month to do it, but i do, just need time Im patient, dont spend credits on things that i dont need or they just to expensive, because i play without donate, so every credit is very valuable. Now i reached level 100, still need cubits for upgrade equipment and Boson it to maximum power.Still looking for the best way how to boson items without big looses

Im very glad that we can ask advice in Forums and people can help each other.

Thank you,
    Tomas Vasiliauskas

Corporal
    Actually it's quite simple:
    1. Save credits for a long time and only spend on what really adds value
    2. Most valuable commander of all is Annika, she makes you close to invincible at low levels il even if you just have her and flagship and at later levels she is still very useful due to her good special, ability to use zaffrey leutenant and
    3. Manage yor cubits. If you have annika you can easily just upgrade her equip and pretty much skip the other ships. Maybe upgrade atk and satk on other ships for more efficiency but nothing else. And then at lv100 so the step by step upgrade using plans only when equip is lv100. This will save you well over a billion cubits
    4. Get violet, Thaddeus, queen emma for Primus
    5. Get the good leutenants at least Kit/zaffrey/Elsa
    6. When you saved enough go for your top ships, either dark commanders or incendos/jacky. Over time you will overtake many big spenders

Thanks for this nice info Jane!

Thank you Thomas,
    last couple month i started to read more, visit forums, FB events and chat there, after that i started to receive some credits, now i'm at level 100 and doing not so bad.
    Your tips is very good, i do most what you said. But still did some mistakes,now i want to collect every credit to get S class commanders into my fleet.
    At the moment i have not so bad fleet, FS +1, Khala, Cabal ( Lt Elsa) , Aquos ( Lt Zaffrey), DA ( Lt Acc'Tan), Lanse, Kraing, Volkof, Ekhenaton, Dudoria, Flynn, Izolda, and others from Portal ( now i collected all ships from Portal from events that was before). Now i; collecting for Incendos or Lily + Jackie, still need about 2 month to reach my target.

My mine mistake was that i havent reached my VIP lvl to 3 or 5, unfortunately dont have extra money for that. But my ally helped last WAR and i got VIP 5.

Thank you one more time, its very good tips and i would like to share them with my friends in Facebook group Gaming And Community

Good luck and hope to see more good tips.

Yes Jane wrote the book on power leveling
    Lvl100 :: World 893

Chairmen: Evil Genius
    Galactic Chairmen
    Admin: [AoW] Art Of War Faction

Line: _bean_