Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: primus best formation

hi everyone, just don't forget, if you use two lockers in the same turn,the second shot of the locker is cancel with the ability.
    For example, you use emma and violette, if you use emma in first, you lock one turn and don't have the def block of violette nor the lock turn.
    For a second time, use flynn (or better) for clear the accumulator of primus, cryptor for save a hero.

Brigadier
    If we already revived this thread:
    With the new higher block and dodge stats for Primus after the update is there a better Primus fleet then the Cryptor-Cabal combination?
    ---------------~o~---------------
    Ofer.s724, World 682, Android

Quote Originally Posted by sofer View Post
    If we already revived this thread:
    With the new higher block and dodge stats for Primus after the update is there a better Primus fleet then the Cryptor-Cabal combination?
    A Cryptor-Cabal combination with decent Fissures + Khala as lieutenant.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]

Not sure if my formation is the best possible but I am using Akhenaton, Cryptor, Flynn, Violette and Flagship with Kitt and Krill (+5 only) as main lieutenants. I do have Cabal as well and some other commanders... My formation is as follows:
    xxx Akhenaton xxx
    Flagship xxx Cryptor
    Violette Flynn xxx

If you think it could be better let me know, although on my server I am always taking first place on Primus! Thanks.

There exists such a tool that you can optimize your Primus formation for a given dodge/block of Primus. Said tool accurately incorporates feedback about when Primus can/cannot perform a block / block&counter.

If your fissures aren't high enough relative to Primus's block ability, Cryptor+Cabal is not your best option. Please explore your individual results (and feel free to share them too... this is a forum, not a one-way information street, after all).
    time's up.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilz Arkbird View Post
    hi everyone, just don't forget, if you use two lockers in the same turn,the second shot of the locker is cancel with the ability.
    For example, you use emma and violette, if you use emma in first, you lock one turn and don't have the def block of violette nor the lock turn.
    For a second time, use flynn (or better) for clear the accumulator of primus, cryptor for save a hero.
    Has it changed with the update?

Previously I have successfully used 2 lockers in the first round to lock Primus in round 1 & round 2:

Thaddeus (position 1) locks Primus.
    Primus does not shoot the entire round 1

Violette (position 9) shoots last in round 1 locking Primus.
    Primus also does not shoot the entire round 2.

Emma (position 7) locks Primus in round 2 and Primus does not shoot in round 3.

After that is hard as chance to lock depends on my flagship & Retrobot
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Not sure if my formation is the best possible but I am using Akhenaton, Cryptor, Flynn, Violette and Flagship with Kitt and Krill (+5 only) as main lieutenants. I do have Cabal as well and some other commanders... My formation is as follows:
    xxx Akhenaton xxx
    Flagship xxx Cryptor
    Violette Flynn xxx

If you think it could be better let me know, although on my server I am always taking first place on Primus! Thanks.

You could try the simulator at http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...mage-Simulator

It does take some time to set up but once set up will individualised to your fleet
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

Colonel
    Ina Cryptor+Cabal formation, is it better Violette or Thaddeus?

Quote Originally Posted by Qix View Post
    Ina Cryptor+Cabal formation, is it better Violette or Thaddeus?
    I have both and Violette does more damage given the same equipment and galactonite

However Thaddeus has 110% hit rate compared with Violette 100% hit rate and now with Primus having higher dodge rates that may come into consideration.

Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    I have both and Violette does more damage given the same equipment and galactonite

However Thaddeus has 110% hit rate compared with Violette 100% hit rate and now with Primus having higher dodge rates that may come into consideration.
    Thanks for the answer: it make sense.
    I'll check the hit rate for both commanders to see if it makes at least the 135% needed
    Other things to conider are the lietuants:
    Thaddeus can match with Pelebot for a +3% ATK for all the team
    Violette can be paired with Khala for a penetration +2% boost