Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: primus best formation

Three-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakin View Post
    With this formation (cryptor+Cabal) I can easily do double the damage I used to do with the classic formation.

Cabal, cryptor and st. Nick use special on the first round, Thaddeus locks in the second and flag on the third.

I put my best block on cabal and cryptor and use kit as Lieutenant. I also change my ts to increase the block of the rangers.
    what about hit rate? does it affect the accuracy of blocks? I have TS2 only, and gotta have it on hit rate with Primus going 30/30% now. for TS3 I can have both so for TS2 will it be better to leave it on hit rate?

Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    what about hit rate? does it affect the accuracy of blocks? I have TS2 only, and gotta have it on hit rate with Primus going 30/30% now. for TS3 I can have both so for TS2 will it be better to leave it on hit rate?
    Hit Rate is extremely important in Primus for Cryptor - a successful block+counter will increase Cryptor's accumulator by only 75, which means he will be vulnerable on the next turn if his shot missed.
    At the same time, failing to block & counter means Cryptor has only 50 accumulator following a successful attack, and will also be vulnerable on the next turn.

The choice then depends on the rest of your fleet, as you likely have another Ranger in your formation too (if not 2 more). Do they need the extra hit rate to ensure Primus is locked or deaccumulated when needed? If the answer here is yes, then probably hit rate on your TS 2 is more effective. If the answer is no, then block rate is better. Cryptor's stasis, after all, does not require a successful hit on its target to protect your fleet.

You can try a couple different scenarios with a simulator
    time's up.

Three-Star Admiral
    thanks again z3nithor for clearing that up. was playing around with the simulator a couple days back, good stuff thanx but i'll cross that bridge when i have him in my fleet.

Моя расстановка на Примуса
    Криптор Альфред *
    Флинн * *
    Флаг * Эмма
    ✔ Galaxy Legend FB-group
    rav.s317 | world117 | ios | Lv: 100 | VIP: 9
    Insendos[+5] {Jack+1}Alfred[+5] {Elsa+4} Criptor[+5] {krill+7}Sirenne[+5}{violleta}FS[+4] {Kit+4}

Very helpfull to read again )) wondering abiut new commanders . Stratus has lock too. Eith high attack an extra esset?

For who only get basic commander and play for free, you can check my post
    http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...ree-Commanders

Lieutenant
    Currently our server is fighting Primus =>100 lvl. I'm using formation with Cryptor, Cabal, St. Nick, Thaddeaus, FS. I am fully bosoned lvl100. Gala and modules ensures that hit rate and penetration is min 135%. Depending on how fast we kill that beast, I make in total 8B-9.5B damage. If there are less participants and we loose, in full 30 mins my fleet makes 10.5B damage. But I have opponents on my server, which are using Retrobot in their formation and they are able to make more damage. They are more ore less at the same power level as I am, 100lvl fully bosoned, etc. Could someone share, what is good formation with Retrobot for Primus?

I keep playing around with my commanders within the Primus. I dont have Krill or Alfred so can only do limited damage with my Cryptor and Cabal. Just how do you get the continuous loop like they used to before Cryptor was 'fixed'? do you need insane amounts of block on both Cryptor and Cabal?
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I keep playing around with my commanders within the Primus. I dont have Krill or Alfred so can only do limited damage with my Cryptor and Cabal. Just how do you get the continuous loop like they used to before Cryptor was 'fixed'? do you need insane amounts of block on both Cryptor and Cabal?
    It is not insane yet. I have only one R6 dual with block at 36% and another one regular R6 block with 25%. Still it works and let's me make min ~200M of damage and some 13 rounds every fight. But when random for block is on my side, this formation let's me make 300-500M and some 23 rounds I have TS3 module for Rangers, where I have option with 16% of block, but I cannot use it for now, as I need hit rate for my rangers during Primus fight as on Cabal I have regular R6 death eye with 27.5% hit rate only. Then Violett as Lt gives me additional 3%, and to reach +35% in total I need to use another option from the same TS3 module with hit rate and critical chance, no block... Soon I will get another R6 dual with hit rate attribute and then I will try TS3 option with additional block.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Before Cryptor was "fixed" every death of a commander in Stasis state caused an accu increase of 75 because each triggering Stasis went along with block+counter. So in contrast to current "fixed" Stasis the block value of the commander was not relevant at all as far as I remember.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]