Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New title new gifts forum event

Sergeant
    I'm biased about this because I always prefered to use my Facebook group to discuss Galaxy Legend stuff until now, and barely used this forum before. Now that they will start giving rewards based on activity it's much more likely to have spam posts here. I took the time to post my opinion in different topics here, but I made sure to do this only when I thought it was a constructive post that could help other players. It will be this way in the forum for some days/weeks, but I believe it's better for everyone in the long run.

I concur. Never took the time to come here until this. To much RL stuff. But I do try to make my spam useful. :-p One thing that could be done is a thumbs up/thumbs down button, and withdraw amount of posts when thumbs down is higher than thumbs up, if you get what I'm saying. Form an admin police that will take the time to rate posts, marking useful ones and rubbish ones, could help balance things a little.

good event Is this a monthly reward?
    =ERL=.s68 world 971 Android

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    I'm biased about this because I always prefered to use my Facebook group to discuss Galaxy Legend stuff until now, and barely used this forum before. Now that they will start giving rewards based on activity it's much more likely to have spam posts here. I took the time to post my opinion in different topics here, but I made sure to do this only when I thought it was a constructive post that could help other players. It will be this way in the forum for some days/weeks, but I believe it's better for everyone in the long run.
    Thats exactly what they want.
    They want to replace facebook groups with their forum. Funny because they are the ones that made us use facebook before
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    Thats exactly what they want.
    They want to replace facebook groups with their forum. Funny because they are the ones that made us use facebook before
    I would not worry too much, moderators will have more work since this forum becomed more lively ..it is not a bad thing..
    They have also power to delete or remove inadequate post.

I actually would like to see the reputation come in use here. Thats a fantastic way how to limit missuse of this forum. Admins/Mods will lover the reputation by ceratin percentage. and the resulting rewards will be lowered by this factor.
    let say reputation 10 is 100% (like multiplier).. once you start posting rubbish they have right to lower it.. and you can end up with zero! so 0% means 0 credits at the end of month ..
    I hope that this will be implemented, so not relevant post will be filtered.
    PS I finished my good ideas for today ))
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    Today i was surprised to read about this new event introduced by our beloved t4f.
    The event could be quite lucrative for some active members of this forum, indeed... including myself

Did t4f staff ever heared about spam/flooding (useless replies) on a forum?
    Today I've been overwhelmed by lots (i mean LOTS) of mostly useless comments on various threads (even on few already outdated ones as the corresponding one-time events are finished for soms time)
    The obvious result of this initiative - various people suddenly found their vocation as writers and started to comment on any thread (+1 being probable the shortest way to do it, so try it , in addition to lots of "thanks" or "cool" or whatsoever) just to get a higher rank/reward from their forum activity.
    Useful? No. Definitely. At least imho.
    Meaningful replies are given by the same, rather old, forum members who don't really care about some extra chips. it is the case when less is better..
    i dont know what i have to do @@ ???

Quote Originally Posted by ngoctoan0904 View Post
    just read this first and you understand ..
    http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...itle-New-Gifts
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ngoctoan0904 View Post
    What to do??
    Hmm..
    1st option (easy): there are about 1200 threads started on this forum.. access every single one of them and add your comment... "+1" could be enough but also "thx for tips" or "hi" or anything else but make sure it will be not longer than 10 words - it will work
    2nd option (difficult): place a comment in a thread ONLY if you have something useful to add to the topic
    3rd option (impossible): refrain from posting anything until event ends up and start to be active on the forum only afterwards. In the meantime read the forums (both old and new)
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; July 2nd, 2016 at 17:17.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    1st option (easy): there are about 1200 threads started on this forum.. access every single one of them and add your comment... "+1" could be enough but also "thx for tips" or "hi" or anything else but make sure it will be not longer than 10 words - it will work
    )
    Lol....but i get the picture
    I think this new reward system is an free advertisement that calls for spammers, soon we will be looking for good information just like looking after a needle in a haystack. Quality should always go before quantity, but this reward system will make it vice versa, therefore i would like to see it removed
    If you really want a reward system, it should be based on quality, like choosing the post of the month, or something in that order
    For me the biggest reward i get here on the forum is the advice and help of likeminded players, no credit reward can ever replace that
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

Quote Originally Posted by darre View Post
    Lol....but i get the picture
    I think this new reward system is an free advertisement that calls for spammers, soon we will be looking for good information just like looking after a needle in a haystack. Quality should always go before quantity, but this reward system will make it vice versa, therefore i would like to see it removed
    If you really want a reward system, it should be based on quality, like choosing the post of the month, or something in that order
    For me the biggest reward i get here on the forum is the advice and help of likeminded players, no credit reward can ever replace that
    In the middle of the 19th century, when Romanian culture emerged, overnight there was a plethora of poets, novelists etc. Most of those writings were of doubtful value, obviously.
    And seeing all this an wise Romanian man said (approximative translation):

"Write, guys.. write anything, but write. Let our future generations to analyse if it has quality or not. Our duty now is to fill in the vacuum"

What happens on this forum last 2 days since the discussed event started fits perfectly that call
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; July 2nd, 2016 at 18:15.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member