Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question About Speed Disadvantage vs. Other Player

Guys but what about metors.. there is a big difference..he has lvl 6 dual.. I have lvl 7 single.
    As I remember single meteor has higher values per level as duals.. in addition I have lvl 7 he just 6..

I am sure that animation is correct, I know about the annimation issues in Quasar.. therefore I made a video at slow speed and it is clearly seen who shoots first..

we have also different commanders, with base speed difference..I have no idea if the base speed scales with agumentation or level of commanders.

we have both same core level and reseach speed level maxed

what else I am missing here... btw, what is the best way to upload video, it might be huge file
    Thank you for your advice..
    Last edited by Frankie; June 30th, 2016 at 06:08.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Yes but Vladimir is one really fast Russian dude and has +180 speed on any of your commanders. I guess it's enough to close the gap between your speed galactonite.
    Btw that is one really fancy meteor you have there. I wish I had it

Oh I have not noticed the Vladimir speed advantage .. thats might be it.

So i appologize for the bug post here and it can be deleted by admins

btw, getting the meteor was the luckiest day here on galaxy legend... i got it for free from Lab.. just 1 try and free one..I think that was some kind rewards for previous bad luck, concersion rates, etc..
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    ... and it can be deleted by admins ...
    Moderation Note: I think the content is way to valuable for other players that have questions about speed. I hope you agree with moving to Battle Academy and changing thread title!
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Thank you Nachteule. Yes it fits perfectly. I was not aware few things ..now I know much more
    Nice day to all..

No longer playing GL ...