Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honor of the Strong (Wormhole) - 2016-06-29 (3 days)

Honor of the Strong (Wormhole) - 2016-06-29 (3 days)

Honor of the Strong (Wormhole) - 2016-06-29 (3 days)

Recommendation:
    • Bring your best fleet in
    • Watch out for Maggie, take her out first if possible

Rewards
    Wave 03 - 30x Galactonite chips
    Wave 06 - 5x Power amplifiers, 5x Z-bosons
    Wave 09 - 10x Power amplifiers, 10x Z-bosons
    Wave 12 - 100K Tech points, 5x Trident band capacitor
    Wave 15 - 1x Class Chip Pack, 10x Trident band capacitor
    Wave 18 - 1x Destroyer chip, 15x Trident band capacitor
    Wave 21 - 1x Flagship chip, 30x Trident band capacitor
    Wave 25 - 2x Power Pandora Core, 2x Power Pandora Crystals

Paid revive
    = 300 credits

Reset
    = 4000 credits

Experience & Notes
    • The more augmented your commanders the easier it is.
    • Lost first shot in wave 12
    • In general, the accumulator of the opposing commanders do not start with 100% even at wave 15.
    • Opponents commanders have the correct icon
    • Maggie at wave 15 onwards made my commanders (even destroyers) do minimal damage (like -22)
    • Opponents starts to be slightly dodgy from wave 15 onwards for me. Not all just one or two.

Final note
    • I would presume it would be an easy wormhole for fleets that are highly augmented to get those Pandora Power Cores and Pandora Power Crystals, & hard for less augmented fleets.
    • Stopped at wave 20 at 42% enemy status with 2 paid revives to clear wave 18

Side note:
    • There is an ongoing consumption event which I totally forgot about until a pop up of receiving a TS-3 module chip came up on my 2nd revive. Nice but I don't think i will push more with paid revives
    • The Galaxy League buff seems to be active in this wormhole as my fleet force numbers were the same as what is reported outside the wormhole.

Nopo's total augment level is 28 as reference force 280M
    Last edited by Nopo; June 30th, 2016 at 02:33. Reason: Changed Maggie to take her out first. Added augment level as reference
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Three-Star Admiral
    thank you as always, was just wondering y I was only doing 22 damage at wave 10 I think. you MUST have at least +5 Augmentation to continue.

You could be right, i'm on +6 and cleared 56% of wave 16 without paid revives
    Thanks Nopo for your insight, much appreciated
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

With augmentation levels of +2, +5, +4, +3, +3 (for a total of 175%=85% force buff) on my lesser account at lvl 97 i was able to clear up to wave 12 without loosing, but on wave 13 I've lost both free supplies and still at 38% health of the opponent.
    On main account with (3+5+4+4+4=20 for a total of 100% force buff) at lvl 99 the situation is exactly the same - 12 waves cleared out without problems but stopped at 39% of 13th wave.

Also 22 damage was dealt once or twice by FS on this wave.
    Overall, compared to previous wormholes there is an minor improvement - 25 levels, more reward levels, the duration was reverted to 3 days wormhole and not a 2 days as on last few ones.
    Appart from this, nothing good. Again older servers are favored and younger ones are in disadvantage (less pandoras = less free chips = fewer augmentation levels per player = less waves solved = less rewards).

Thank you Nopo for review (and for warning about Maggie - by configuring the fleet to take her out first the 10th wave was solved on the go )
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; June 29th, 2016 at 19:33.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

One-Star Admiral
    I cleared it today for a total price of 3.3k, it could have been 3k but I was unlucky on wave 24 with both Stratus and Alfred missing on Thantos so I had to do an extra revive just for the one normal hit needed.

Anyway, the fleet I used was: FS +5 (LT. Mileena +5), Sirenne +6 (lt Zaffrei +4), Alfred +6 (lt. Elsa +4), Geoffrey +7 (lt. Acc'tan +4) and Stratus +6/+7 (lt. Krill +7).
    On the last wave I got Stratus at +7 since I did receive the last needed power core because of the consumption bonus. The difference was quite noticeable, and not only on how Stratus performed, but on how the other ships were more resistant to dmg.

As a conclusion, I think this is a good event if you can pass it for a reasonable price. Reasonable given the prizes here I consider to be anything under 6k credits. After all you get 2 cores and 2 crystals / day here. And it is a 3 day event.
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    ...Appart from this, nothing good. Again older servers are favored and younger ones are in disadvantage (less pandoras = less free chips = fewer augmentation levels per player = less waves solved = less rewards)...
    When I started playing GL I couldn't solve many Wormhole stages either. So I think this is quite normal to have a bonus for playing for a long time or investing a lot in a short time. The flagship chips I needed to bring my FS to [+6] were collected over the course of many month during side task events, Black Market or other bonus granting events.

I still think the current wormhole is a bit too tough to the end. Especially that tap4fun nerfed the effectivity of Destroyers (high E-DEF) in nearly all recent Wormholes makes me upset because this is just a message to us: "buy Stratus and augment him to +7 at least if you want to succeed".
    Last edited by Nachteule; June 30th, 2016 at 12:26.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    I still think the current wormhole is a bit too tough to the end. Especially that tap4fun nerfed the effectivity of Destroyers (high E-DEF) in nearly all recent Wormholes makes me upset because this is just a message to us: "buy Stratus and augment him to +7 at least if you want to succeed".
    Before I got Stratus, I did have partial success with Violette + Brom as well. Players often forget that one their S-atk effects is to reduce the target's armour. They aren't as effective as Stratus is, but they do help quite a lot.
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    Before I got Stratus, I did have partial success with Violette + Brom as well. Players often forget that one their S-atk effects is to reduce the target's armour. They aren't as effective as Stratus is, but they do help quite a lot.
    Good point. But I tried Brom at +5 (higher I did not want to augment him) in the past and he did not convince me. He is much weaker than Incendos at +7 and the gain for the other commanders was not enough to justify that switch. But maybe I will give it another try next time. Another plus for old Bones is his accu neutral attack.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    When I started playing GL I couldn't solve many Wormhole stages either. So I think this is quite normal to have a bonus for playing for a long time or investing a lot in a short time. The flagship chips I needed to bring my FS to [+6] were collected over the course of many month during side task events, Black Market or other bonus granting events.

Yeah, the nerfs really hit hard on the Destroyers. I had to resort to get more crits and flat 1 Mil damage from Roxy. Dor would be a very good commander as he is like Roxy but just buffs the crap out of your other ships. I would say that Tap is trying to force us to their 10+ augmentation system.

I managed to get to wave 21 with my strong fleet. I say strong cause it felt like a got a whooping and needed a few paid for extra tries was niceto get some ts3 chips though
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy