Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wormhole events, trend down?

Frankie its event for donate players
    loken.s558 Русский08 IOS
    Alliance Akatsuki
    Member of Legion Foundation group

Quote Originally Posted by loken.s558 View Post
    Frankie its event for donate players
    I know, players spending credits have huge advantage... even best fleets can give you advantage of few more rounds, for them it is still difficult. So yes, cash/credits drain... but in order for us in the bottom of the food chain to keep up with 300-600m force guys we do need agumentation of commanders and these pandora cores. Now I am scratching my head how long it will take me to collect 50 cores.

Note I play this game 1.5 years and collected only 40 now down to 20 after agumenting Incendos+6 and Geofrey +6 .. so I will have to focus on cores in upcoming side task events. The cores from Galaxy league are more expensive .. comparing to side task events.
    Invasion no chance to compete there.. and get cores. So long a slow progress ahead )

My tactics:
    pandora cores from Side task event
    FS chips from galaxy league
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Too much difficult to pass them all.. any kind of formation you use with best gala .. the result is the same 5000- 8000 credits to pass all waves..
    To spent them for only 2 pandora stones ... a little crazy ...

T4F must change the force of them ...

Frankie u right) fs chips r rare) and 4 cores from collect event
    loken.s558 Русский08 IOS
    Alliance Akatsuki
    Member of Legion Foundation group

Quote Originally Posted by Sander Prenga View Post
    Too much difficult to pass them all.. any kind of formation you use with best gala .. the result is the same 5000- 8000 credits to pass all waves..
    To spent them for only 2 pandora stones ... a little crazy ...

T4F must change the force of them ...
    Yes exactly, thats my experience.. to finish and pass with second class S ships (2 generation old, Incendos, DA, Cabal,Sirenne) took me 5k-8k credits. The the CLASS type wormholes differ... there it could be much much worse.. the famous Rover space

I also stopped to go for few cores.. I have saved enough to agument to +6.. by the time I save 50cores.. there are 2 new generations of commanders so again for us litle players, 6+ I see as economic and best value ... +7 maybe worth on Krill.. but not other ships for vip6 and bellow .. (aka Month card diet)
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...