Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pandora Cluster MatchMaking

Pandora Cluster MatchMaking

Hello everyone!
    I come from other turn based games where matchmaking has always been a big topic. (Tyrant Unleashed)

I'm new into this game and i can say i love it, worth my time and money (just VIP2 for now)
    However there're a couple of issues i'd like to display...

1- Event Delayed
    This is my first Pandora Cluster and i got immediately problems to join it, clearly related on server's issues.
    So the event started around an hour later...

2- Mechanics poorly explained
    Finally when i got in, i tryied to figure out how does it work but the info description mentioned everything but how to get influence points, that seems to be the main value to get rewards.
    Even so i start wandering around checking what to do, discovering by myself that i can 1 point sure for being slaughtered.

3- Extreme Matchmaking
    In an instat i got something was wrong, because beetween the others 2 faction and our there were a huge power gap!
    We're server 1479 currently in challenge with servers 1452 and 1449.
    I thought that being a server's event, the force power beetween them should be averagely balanced.

This is our server top ranks:

And those are our average opponents form both servers:

Really? How can you call it even a challenge?
    Our TOP player has 4M force and how are we suppose to fight ppl with 10 to 30+ Milion force?!
    When even 75 players will barely match the force of a one single opponent!?!

Basically our only option to get points will be getting slaughtered as soon as we can.
    This is not fun nor fair.

I think the event is nice and well made but please.... FIX THE MATCHMAKING!!

On the side, i noticed the numers of opponent players are less than ours.

Though that doesn't change anything at all, i wonder if that is involved. If it's a variable assigned to the matchmaking it should be revised.

Thank you for attention.
    Hope this can help.

Sniff you around!
    Last edited by BullyTime; April 11th, 2016 at 12:34.

Welcome to Galaxy Legend! I am comfortably over 200M Force and still get slaughtered!
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

I don't mean you cannot be slaughtered. Ofc there'll be newbies, veterans, free players and spenders in all servers.
    What i'm asking for is a better server's match during this event.
    And i'm not complaining about my power, it's about the average server's power.
    For sure there'll be strongers factions among the 3 but you cannot put them together with a 1:80 power ratio.

To me is a reasonable request.

Yes i agree with you, but that was my point....it doesnt matter how much force you get in this game you will always be up against a server that is stronger then you.

Unfortunately there isnt a very good matching system for Pandora, which is a shame. It has been something that has been requested for a very long time but no sensible alternatives to the new matching system have been found. You have got the problem where the matching system seems to take into account the number of players and their total force.

You and your server will have to take on a different approach if you want to win. I can compare this to when i used to help keep bees! It would be a nightmare if a wasp came along and wanted to get into the hive as one wasp could easily kill 10 bees. But working together the bees were able to repel the wasp. Moral of the story keep sending attacks!!
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Well enjoy. They already fixed the random match up system. Last year we got our butts kicked for almost 8 consecutive months matched between 3-5 opponent options. I've seen friends quit weekly. Thats just how the game goes... Good luck to you guys.

I know what you mean kriss, but it's not like you can coordinate an entire server for 3 days long.
    Unless someone develop a system to send orders better than a stupid chat.
    But again whos going to move the pawns? who'd be in charge? The strongest players? The strongest alliance?

I'm new here but it seems to be a major problem (other than the minors) that need to be solved.

Maybe a poll can be done?

A lot of people join alliances and during the Pandora quite a few people agree to let each server rule the star for 1 day granting them equal share of the chips. You will be amazed how many people will follow requests if they can see a general gain for all.
    Kris.s3 World 906

That seems a good idea. Even though my server is not that active, nor strong and 80% are russian. I don't even know if they speak english.
    And even you can think that out of 400+ player of my server just 35 excede 1M force (the top is 4M). What can we do against 25M average opponents?

It's clear that outnumber the foes it's irrelevant in this case.
    We just need a better matchmaking (and i don't think write an average script will be that much difficult)

Section Leader
    Hello, you can get more chips from the RS, check this link, the influence points arent the only 1 that provide players chips.
    http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...-free-tributes
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

their top player may have 4M force, but he can only kill up to 10 people in one go. he then has to wait 15 minutes before he can fight again and then the travel time to get back to where he was (providing he doesn't use credits or fuel). If you have more active players you can claim more of the Pandora as your servers attacks are spread out. I know its not ideal but thats the best you are going to get until you catch up to his level.

The bigger problem is are you going to see the same server again? With the new matching system i havent seen the same server twice. This makes it difficult to make friends on rival servers. If all else fails just keep thinking bee not wasp as even a death adds up...slowly, but adds up.
    Kris.s3 World 906