Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wormhole events, trend down?

Wormhole events, trend down?

Guys, i think t4f is again messing up with events. They figured that making the events shorter players will not progress so far which means less rewards with free recharges or more ctedits in t4f pockets..
    eventhough i have seen only 100 credits per recharge, the waves are tougher ..
    befire i could pass or die on 1st day on wave 9 ..now it dropped down to wave 7.. so even if i spend credits after 2 days rushing rewards will be worse(i refrain from word sh***y)
    Has anyone same oppinion or other experience?

ps thx to all (i.e. Nachteule +Nopo) who help us with determining tactics on wormholes, it is great help..
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Hi Frankie
    As for latest "blinding" wormhole i perceive it to be not better in terms of difficulty (just like most of previous ones were explicitly designed for top commanders imho)
    Rewards are not so appealing, indeed, if to look at shorter duration of the event. The shorter lenght was "compensated" with cheap battle supply cost.
    I've passed 6th wave at a cost of 100 credits on both my accounts. Usually i spend 400 credits on force ups during daytime invasion on Fridays to get an r6 nuke and here I've got two for 100. I didn't bother to go further as i estimate at least 7-8 extra supplies to pass 9th wave.
    Maybe the next ones will be better in terms of playability.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

I also don't see any worsening of things in wormholes. I see that tap tests new wormholes and after choose the toughest one for future. After first testing of 5 wormholes we don’t see any more the Protector wormhole because it was the easiest one but Strikers wormholes appeared several times because it was the toughest one. As for me I usually can pass all 15 waves using 5-15 revivals and price of revivals usually correlates with quality on prizes (my strength is a bit much than 400M).

It is a constant up and down with the wormholes. The type-specific (Rover, Ranger, Destroyer, Striker) wormholes during last side task event were well-designed. Wave 12 was possible with a normal fleet.

The two most recent were both harder to solve and of shorter duration. If shorter duration is bad actually depends on difficulty level and rewards. Probably they will adjust again.

I think we can only give feedback (both ways) and if it's too hard ignore/do not spend Credits.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

I cant decide yet if i like the shorter wave times. For the current rewards no im not really bothered as like Pliusomiot said I also spend 200-400 credits getting a single R6 from the invasion, compared to getting 2 for free in this event...well i will when the game re opens anyway!

I think we have to wait and see what happens when its destroyer and flagship chips up for grabs. Its then we shall see if we still get the same or not.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Wave 12 was possible with a normal fleet.
    Are you kidding?
    ✔ Galaxy Legend FB-group
    BLOOD.s775 | world733 | android | Lv: 100 | VIP: 7
    Fleet:
    Insendos[+6] {Jack+1}
    Alfred[+6] {Elsa+4}
    Jeoffrey[+6] {Acctan+4}
    Aquas[+5] {Kit+4}
    FS[+4] {Mileena+6}

Quote Originally Posted by Samyshkin Alexander View Post
    Are you kidding?
    No, I wasn't. By the way I generally don't do! (Germans can't! )

About the class-specific wormholes from last side task event I read many comments on Facebook that they could be solved with "normal" fleets. Sure class-specific "normal" fleets.

E. g. in Striker space a decent level was reachable with Queen Emma, Thaddaeus, Pelebot, Volkof. For Destroyer space it was similar and even the Rover space with infamous Killer Dingo was well-designed in most players' opinions I read.

Ranger space was a bit harder because it was adjusted to require Dor to solve it and Ranger space gave better rewards.

So from that point of view "normal" fleets could reach a satisfying level in many cases.
    Last edited by Nachteule; June 24th, 2016 at 11:37.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

9 wave is possible, with normal feet 71 lvl asgard, annica, richter, violette, all have detheye R5 on 8lvl, and on wave 10 two dies and i kill only one ship. Too many miss.

last wormhole

Can't say nothing good about the ongoing defense wormhole.
    Destroyers did 22 damage straight from 1st wave. Therefore for second wave i traded Broom Bones for Queen Emma (all the galactonites are r6 (death eye, phantom, tekken, fury, fissures, strike (lvl 5), r6 dual dodge/anticrit) lvl 6-7 except the r5 SO at lvl 8)
    HD tech are on average lvl 30, with hp tech at 0 and satck tech at 50
    On second wave only commanders having guns and satck kits bosoned to 100 did around 100k damage per hit.
    A commander (Queen Emma/Pele Bot as lt)) having primary gun bosoned only to lvl 60 (since in usual pvp Broom Bones is holding that spot, so all the rest are bosoned to 100 except this spare gun) did only 22 damage.
    All weapons are maxed out to 95 in normal levels.
    The other commanders involved are Cabal+4(lt Elsa), DA+4(lt Kit), Khala+5(lt Violette).
    In my first attempt to fight second wave I've been defeated
    Queen Emma and FS are both on +3, with appropriate augmentation levels for all lieutenants.
    On the rest of the team there are similar r6 galactonites at lvl 6-7 except FS who carries mostly r5 at lvl 7-8 and 3 (flash, fissures and meteor) r6 at lvl 6
    I'm at lvl 98.

So i will ask again: for what fleets are designed those latest wormholes???!!!
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; June 25th, 2016 at 10:28.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

thank you guys for your oppinions...
    i do find also very difficult the last wormhole, i could pass just wave 2.. and did like 3% damage per revival on wave 3.. my force is 335m ..incendos, sirene,cabal,DA .. i also changed destroyer for Queen, but no help at all..waste of time..
    i understand bussiness point but..wtf this time, most of us want to play...not play ridiculous prices