Thread: Charged Space Wormhole 2016-06-21 (2 day event)

Charged Space Wormhole 2016-06-21 (2 day event)

I haven't experience it yet, but from what my alliance mate (dEUS.s816) shared with us over chat, just use destroyers. His experience was that after Wave 5, non-destroyers do minor damage.

Rewards
    Wave 3 - 5 z-bosons
    Wave 6 - 5x Power Amplifiers
    Wave 9 - 1x Class Chip Pack
    Wave 12 - 1x Pandora Power Core
    Wave 15 - 1x Pandora Power Crystals
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

A whopping 21 damage from none destroyers! They are not meant to have high def only anti-crit so i dont really know why normal commanders arent doing any damage.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Colonel
    Bug in description: you should go in with Destroyers

Thanks guys. At what wave did you lose first shot advantage?

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    A whopping 21 damage from none destroyers! They are not meant to have high def only anti-crit so i dont really know why normal commanders arent doing any damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qix View Post
    Bug in description: you should go in with Destroyers
    I believe the event designer really meant AntiCrit.
    But no matter how high this anticrit stat of opposing fleets will be, it is hard to rise up the overall force of the waves with hundreds of millions. Next parameter that was easy to tamper with was DEF, so they switched to it. As a result, we get this "destroyers space" with high anticrit in addition to it's previous release.
    None of my commanders (not even Murphy with his boost of 100% on critical chance after special attack not to mention Trickster with his mere 30% boost in addition to r6 furys) was able to do a critical hit. So the Anti Crit of all waves is actually really high. Way over 100%.
    Therefore it is not a bug in the description. The description is just incomplete. They should write "high Anticrit and DEF" but they probably did lost an hieroglyph when they did copy paste the original text to google translate to get the english version
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    Therefore it is not a bug in the description. The description is just incomplete. They should write "high Anticrit and DEF" but they probably did lost an hieroglyph when they did copy paste the original text to google translate to get the english version
    Well, an incomplete description is a serious bug for me, because it changes completely the strategy of this wormhole...
    I really have no more patience on all these T4F bugs and errors