Thread: Rare Galactonite Supply - Colorful packs [19 - 20 June 2016]

Angry Rare Galactonite Supply - Colorful packs [19 - 20 June 2016]

Do you remember the good old times? When the Dual Trait R-6 events lasted 3 days and only gave "good" duals?

If not, please check here: http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...-16-Jan-18-Jan

And do you remember the poll in this forum about which Dual R-6 event type we players prefer?

If not have a look here: http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...-R6-to-be-back

Sorry tap4fun but you messed it! Each time this event gets worse.

They shortened the event, they re-added total crap stones (Star Blaze, Shred Light), they added weak stones (Ward, Impact...) only interesting for fleets already being highly optimized and finally they added speed stones. Argggh!!!

So what can we do? Just ignore the event! Don't use your precious Chromas when you have a high chance to waste them for an item that does not fit your tactics. The less players participate in an event the more pressure we put on tap4fun to restaurate this event to January state.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Last time this event was up I landed a Niobium atk/def. 35 chroma prisms down the drain. Worst insult so far by Tap. After that I have not made any single credits purchases. Actually it feels really good. Now when the fifth consecutive R6 nuke turns in to junk it don't feel so annoying as it used to. Everyone should try this low spending gaming. As long as Tap don't respect the people they make their living on they should not get our money either.

Tap has to learn not to bite the hand that feeds them.
    Last edited by Traveler; June 20th, 2016 at 08:00.

Three-Star Admiral
    fortunately my first r6 dual's a war shadow lookg at hw inlike to dominate at daily primus. i know its a scam but how are the drop rates for those 210 credit packs. too rich for my taste?

Not even going to try to find out what the drip rates are. I mean drop rates ;-)
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Do you remember the good old times? .....
    So what can we do? Just ignore the event! Don't use your precious Chromas when you have a high chance to waste them for an item that does not fit your tactics. The less players participate in an event the more pressure we put on tap4fun to restaurate this event to January state.
    There are many events in the game that could be boycotted this way.. to some extent any event that requires to spend any amount of credits

@rx3
    The drop rate is in close proximity of 0.0 just like it is in all those ".. an extra chance to get xxx.." packs so don't expect to pay less than 1.3-1.8k credits per chroma prism (and no more than 2.1k as tap4fun has a good news for us - for every 2100 credits spent one will get for sure at least 1 r6 chroma prism, in addition to "big" heaps of really rare and valuable resurses (few cubits, a couple of tech points or few gala energy per each 210 credits spent)

Just as it is in case of bar/chests events, aim for worst case scenario (roughly 70k per random dual r6) and grab a champaign if you'll manage with less

Of course, you can get 5 prisms from CtC, add at least 5 from black market by exchanging crystals for discounted pack of 5, spend 2-3 thousands on extra supplies in CtC to hit 50k score and to get another 4 prisms, use few more credits on crystals packs for an another set of 5 discounted prisms and in two months you'll have enough of those for a dual r6 with a tag price around 10-15k, some hours of your life and few sleepless nights. But that's the hard way for a lazy dude like me, who is badly impaired and can't press the "buy" button in the shop on those chance packs as t4f would probably want me to do..
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; June 20th, 2016 at 18:01.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

I stopped buying those packs a long time ago. With the seriously low drop rates i feel credits are better spent elsewhere. Since i stopped spending on these events i find i have so many more credits and can then actually buy an item i want even for the more realistic full price. My force gains are much higher by playing with this style.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Three-Star Admiral
    thanks for the feedback guys. ya i have the same impairment

Colonel
    tried few packs and some crystals dropped, it was like a lucky wave: after 5000 credits I received 27 crystals, too bad I already have 18 Dual R6 galactonites so I see a high risk of duplicate stones when I'll compose at next event...
    Last edited by Qix; June 22nd, 2016 at 06:47.

Those events are simply retarded. We all have 5 commanders to gear up, with 8 stones each, meaning 40 stones. How one can get 40 stones when it will take like 3 years of saving credits only for that, even if you are a monthly subscriber ?

I ignore those events. As N mentioned, they get terribly worse since last 6 months.
    Friend of mine yesterday pulled crap r6 dual after 3 months saving prisms.. and buying the packs? no way I stop after seeing the event very first time.. like 16months ago
    dont be Trap-ed4fun .. dont let T4$ trick you.. just ignore it, decreasing sales will force them to think ) hold on there ..or find another game..with less irritating maketing/cheating/tricking/spamming/scamming
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...