Thread: Hyper Magnetic Interference bugged

Brigadier

Hyper Magnetic Interference bugged

I used those new hyper magnetic things to enhance with z-bosons, after i got the equipment from lv60 to lv79 i used more then 40 z-bosons and 40 power amplifier to try to increase from lv79.... But guess what? All of the 40 tries have failed, I just got failed, no decrease. Please don't tell me it is a statistical "issue" because of course it is not!

Asked to support and got usual useless answers..."Colin" wrote me really funny things, like "we would hate to see you suffer from your bad luck, and I would love to alleviate your frustration"... but at the end it is just my "bad luck!".
    I told them that Hyper Magnetic Interference should work at lv 79 as well (at first it was lv 80, then they changed the description to 79....) I did it, but again "failed".

So I'm not willing to waste bosons and power amplifier anymore, does anyone got the same issue?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TerroneX View Post
    I used those new hyper magnetic things to enhance with z-bosons, after i got the equipment from lv60 to lv79 i used more then 40 z-bosons and 40 power amplifier to try to increase from lv79.... But guess what? All of the 40 tries have failed, I just got failed, no decrease. Please don't tell me it is a statistical "issue" because of course it is not!

Asked to support and got usual useless answers..."Colin" wrote me really funny things, like "we would hate to see you suffer from your bad luck, and I would love to alleviate your frustration"... but at the end it is just my "bad luck!".
    I told them that Hyper Magnetic Interference should work at lv 79 as well (at first it was lv 80, then they changed the description to 79....) I did it, but again "failed".

So I'm not willing to waste bosons and power amplifier anymore, does anyone got the same issue?

Thanks
    Running theory is that if you use the Hyper Interference item, you guarantee a success on the next boson used for a boson level of 0 to 79. Until you meet that criteria, you can only fail. So to exit the bug state you are in, use 1 boson on an equipment that is less than +79. After this, you will be able to use boson normally.
    time's up.

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    Running theory is that if you use the Hyper Interference item, you guarantee a success on the next boson used for a boson level of 0 to 79. Until you meet that criteria, you can only fail. So to exit the bug state you are in, use 1 boson on an equipment that is less than +79. After this, you will be able to use boson normally.
    Wow, you made my day! Actually you need to get a minus on the other equipment, getting just a fail or a plus it is not working either.
    So my feeling is that you got this info from support... which makes me think and think why on earth they treated me like a stupid (well, they always act like that by the way). T4F strategy is "deny the evidence forever and ever", which is the dumbest thing you can do with your customers (unless all of them are less then 4 years old, then MAYBE it is going to work).

tap4fun's service does not know much about gaming details. You often get responses that show obvious missing knowlegde about basic facts. The best you can do is to explain very detailed what your issue is about.

Don't blame the single service employee. The service concept is made by the management and not by the poor guys and gals responding to our mails. Take the time to leave negative feedback in the poll included to their mail responses if you are not satisfied.

If you have a Facebook account you can find some more Informations here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1689...?query=warning

And it was not the service of tap4fun who found out how to circumvent this problem!
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    tap4fun's service does not know much about gaming details. You often get responses that show obvious missing knowlegde about basic facts. The best you can do is to explain very detailed what your issue is about.

Don't blame the single service employee. The service concept is made by the management and not by the poor guys and gals responding to our mails. Take the time to leave negative feedback in the poll included to their mail responses if you are not satisfied.

If you have a Facebook account you can find some more Informations here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1689...?query=warning

And it was not the service of tap4fun who found out how to circumvent this problem!
    Hello, first of all I want to thank you for your wonderful log event spreadsheet!
    Said that, this is another excerpt from the support answer "...after a thorough discussion with our tech team and a comprehensive evaluation of your losses, I am afraid that a compensation is not eligible according to our protocols...". So to the service "poor guys and gals" we should also add the tech team? Sadly enough you are saying that T4F tech team didn't find out how to circumvent the problem...
    BTW I lost any hope T4F will change his attitude towards his "valuable customers", no more money from me since long time!

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    tap4fun's service does not know much about gaming details.
    And programmers\developers too... Sad but true
    ✔ Galaxy Legend FB-group
    BLOOD.s775 | world733 | android | Lv: 100 | VIP: 7
    Fleet:
    Insendos[+6] {Jack+1}
    Alfred[+6] {Elsa+4}
    Jeoffrey[+6] {Acctan+4}
    Aquas[+5] {Kit+4}
    FS[+4] {Mileena+6}