Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Galaxy League bugs

As long as we players play and pay although facing bugs everywhere the business concept seems to work, doesn't it?
    Last edited by Nachteule; June 20th, 2016 at 12:23.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    As long as we players play and pay although facing bugs everywhere the business concept seem to work, doesn't it?
    In this game you can achieve something if you spend a lot of money and/or you spend a lot of time, I'm now spending only my time until I'll enjoy it (which means until I'll be fed up with T4F tricky tactics).
    So for me no, it's not working.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    As long as we players play and pay although facing bugs everywhere the business concept seem to work, doesn't it?
    You got a point, they will only start to worry when no one is investing anymore
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by darre View Post
    You got a point, they will only start to worry when no one is investing anymore
    I don't think this is realistic, maybe just one hundred or less players will keep on spending, the rest just playing for fun non spending like me (I think something is already going on in this direction, that's whay so many new commanders, so many new events, so many dirty tricks to waste your credits). At the end T4F will not find profitable anymore this game and bye bye Galaxy Legend

Quote Originally Posted by TerroneX View Post
    I don't think this is realistic, maybe just one hundred or less players will keep on spending, the rest just playing for fun non spending like me (I think something is already going on in this direction, that's whay so many new commanders, so many new events, so many dirty tricks to waste your credits). At the end T4F will not find profitable anymore this game and bye bye Galaxy Legend
    Actually my guess is: t4f consider this game to be a milking cow- out of all their games, GL is most lucrative for them so far. And since there are hords of new players who are cashing in (before they realize that they should invest less in first stages of the game) - tap will not bother too much about older players who tend to spend less but complain alot
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

At the end T4F will not find profitable anymore this game and bye bye Galaxy Legend
    As long as a company keeps making money it will keep on going, i think it was last week that GL made an announcement they want to recruit new people, programmers, sales managers, technicians etc...., so the end for GL looks far from here, they are running a profitable gambling scam which is still bringing in big money. The reason they are offerring so many new commanders is clear and simple...there will always be players who want the newest things and keep spending money on this

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    Actually my guess is: t4f consider this game to be a milking cow- out of all their games, GL is most lucrative for them so far. And since there are hords of new players who are cashing in (before they realize that they should invest less in first stages of the game) - tap will not bother too much about older players who tend to spend less but complain alot
    We are going a bit off topic here by the way I think they are not implementing levels higher than 100 because they want to level players up. But seriously, how many new players seeing all of these guys with 300-400M power and much more will invest money and time in this bugged game? With such developer behind the scene? I really hope they are not doing what you are saying...

In this game you can achieve something if you spend a lot of money and/or you spend a lot of time, I'm now spending only my time until I'll enjoy it (which means until I'll be fed up with T4F tricky tactics).
    So for me no, it's not working.
    I respect your opinion, but for every player who thinks like you there is another player that is thinking the opposite

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by darre View Post
    I respect your opinion, but for every player who thinks like you there is another player that is thinking the opposite
    Of course mate, I said "for me" it's not working and sadly for all of the guys that I have in my server, all of them quitted spending money (sometime I see someone buying a silver card, but less than 1 in a month in all of the server!)

I don't think this is realistic, maybe just one hundred or less players will keep on spending, the rest just playing for fun non spending like me
    I will only speak for what i know so there goes my 5 cent: I'm in an old world (993) and there are only 5 active players left, 4 of us buy a silver monthcard, so for my world that is 80% spenders and 20% none spenders, to me that seems a lot more than the 1% you are talking about