Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Galaxy League bugs

Hybrid View

Brigadier

Galaxy League bugs

Hello, this is what I found so far:

- sometime I get "unable to find an opponent" or something like that. Sometime it happens also when you want to switch the opponent
    - when I am able to get in the battle with my opponent, I hit "battle" and I get "player is safe, unable to challenge" and I am stuck forever in this loop.
    - sometime the game get just stuck with cursor spinning forever and I just have to quit the game

The worst part of all of this scenarios is that the only way to exit these loops is to quit the game and when you enter the game you just loose the coins spent to match the opponent (like now, I spent 6 coins to find and opponent and now I am stuck in bug number 2...)

Yes same here. Today I could not challenge any of my two opponents because they were "safe" but I could not switch opponents either because the system was unable to find opponents. So only thing to do was to exit and loose battle supplies.

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
    Yes same here. Today I could not challenge any of my two opponents because they were "safe" but I could not switch opponents either because the system was unable to find opponents. So only thing to do was to exit and loose battle supplies.
    Just did happen to me. I got few screenshots with all those messages. Both players are safe and no other suitable opponents found (((

I would like to add to the list one more thing:
    On both my account i did collect rank rewards about 10-11 hours ago.
    This morning i gathered 60 league coins & other stuff on one account but only 5 league coins and related stuff on the other account
    上传的图像 上传的图像
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; June 18th, 2016 at 07:40.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Someone forgot to beta test this feature, looks like.

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew J View Post
    Someone forgot to beta test this feature, looks like.
    In this game it works always like that!!! But you should not do that with PAYING customers! Since this morning always getting these errors, wasting my time and my money as usual...

I find that Galaxy League is VERY unstable immediately after server reset, where almost all player searches result in the black screen and spinning load animation until the game is force-quit.
    time's up.

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    I find that Galaxy League is VERY unstable immediately after server reset, where almost all player searches result in the black screen and spinning load animation until the game is force-quit.
    And tell me, what about the other bugs? Just to add another one: sometime I get as possible score "0" Victory Points and "0" Defeat Points...
    And all of these "features" showing up during ANY time of the day.

Same here, no appropriate opponent or this player is safe or in the end fighting for 0 points. So not only purchasing is a gamble but it looks like the entire game became a gamble in the sense of "will the game work correct or not"
    T4 clean up your act, it's not funny anymore
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

It seems that the "... player is safe ..." situations are not so bad. I observed it 3-4 times and always after encountering this issue I had the points added to my standing. Sure this is a bug and should work different but other than those +0/+0 offers the supplies don't seem to be wasted.

(Compare my points from upper and lower screenshot!)

Please have a look at this on your own!

tmp_26640-Screenshot_2016-06-18-21-50-46776880494.jpgtmp_26640-Screenshot_2016-06-18-21-50-311391049028.jpgtmp_26640-Screenshot_2016-06-18-21-51-16-946640104.jpg
    Last edited by Nachteule; June 19th, 2016 at 10:27.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    It seems that the "... player is safe ..." situations are not so bad. I observed it 3-4 times and always after encountering this issue I had the points added to my standing. Sure this is a bug and should work different but other than those +0/+0 offers the supplies don't seem to be wasted.

(Compare my points from upper and lower screenshot!)

Please have a look at this on your own!
    My point is pretty simple: does T4F want to add a new feature full of bugs which needs to be debugged by PAYING customers? Fine, just for our amusement, good! But PLEASE do not show that evil green sign, where you spend your valuable credits to buy supplies which are going to be wasted and never refunded!