Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Galaxy League bugs

Quote Originally Posted by bloody9 View Post
    No, they are not!!!

Today i had the worst in terms of non-accumulating rewards. almost 14 hours worth of Marquis grade rewards lost!!!. I collected last time after reset, then went to sleep. After 6 hours, nothing!!! i fight a few battles, rewards start accumulating, i can't login for another 4 hours and when i come back....surprise: i collect 1800 techpoints and around 8000 cubits....that's all. And again, after this, another 3 hours of nothing....The idiots have made me lose almost 1mil worth of techpoints , and this just today, on Marquis grade...
    Same here. I collected something in the morning (around 8 am server time) and then checked again the league just before primus. There was nothing to gather. Absolutely nothing
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

I hope it is not my sole observation:
    After passing the 4500 score limit (Prince 1rank) this morning I've got not a single hourly based reward anymore.
    Systme states that I'm entitled to receive 11 galaxy coins per hour, 1 quark, 68.6k tech points and so on. When i was at rank Prince II i got almost all the stuff correctly. But just after crossing that 4500 score limit my income in all that stuff turned to 0 and stays as such for good.
    In upper right corner of the gather interface it is stated that i need some 376 more points to hit next level. Well, i feel just fine with my current one. Why i have no revenues for it?

NB: my lesser account (LittleBoy) being still under 4500 gets the goodies without problems
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

You are not the only one Pliusomiot. Happy to pass the 4500 mark before I slept and ... Nothing was accumulated during my 7 hours sleep :-(
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Started accumulating after server day reset ... Still 7 hours lost :-(
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

Does any one else's Galaxy Legend hang or keep on trying to connect when you switch to another app while in Galaxy League and then switch back?

Mine does.

It also hangs too for me when my phone switches between wifi and mobile data while in Galaxy League

Same here, hit the 4500 yesterday before sleeping and today nothing to collect. It also doesnt start to collect. I already did some fights but nothing. Man this sucks. Server restart was 7 hours ago, so about 9 hours without collected tech-points, qubits etc. I even cant contact t4f. It only says an error occured and check your cookie setting in your browser. Happend never before. Maybe the collapse right now

Three-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Does any one else's Galaxy Legend hang or keep on trying to connect when you switch to another app while in Galaxy League and then switch back?

Mine does.

It also hangs too for me when my phone switches between wifi and mobile data while in Galaxy League
    no problem for the first case. but wifi switching yes. had always been that day for me.

Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    no problem for the first case. but wifi switching yes. had always been that day for me.
    Whew, i feel better now, knowing it is just not me %-)

Just checked again and now i was able to collect rewards, but only from the last 2 hours.... where is the rest ???

Same for me after hitting 4500 yesterday I have not received anything more.