Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Galaxy League bugs

I too have lost many many hours of rewards. Many battles have gone missing as well due to never ending please wait symbol. Not the best event with all the bugs as its frustrating, but still the best rewarding event Tap has ever done. Millions of tech points received, cubits too which was timed nicely with the Galactonite event, and a few bits and bobs along the way. Then the free chips i can collect at the end. I will be able to collect i think 7 FS chips...average cost of those 2k credits?? so 14k's worth of FS chips as well....Im very happy with the event.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    ... FS chips...average cost of those 2k credits?? ...
    Last FS Chips + PPCo event it was 36k Credits for 29 FS Chips + 5 PPCo. Similar price if you purchase FS Chips from Black Market. (600 Crystals for 5 FS Chips at 50% with 11 Credits per Crystal drop rate from packs resulting in 1.3k per FS Chip.)

For the Tech Points I think tap4fun will probably adjust those for next event. After they fixed the matching there were many matchup giving 20-30 points and that where suited. Additionally other than stated until he final stage there were two options to battle.

So I could imagine they will lower Tech Points or make progress harder until the event reaches "profit zone". On the other hand they will probably increase Quarks, Prestige and Galactonite Energy.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Hi, I cannot exchange item. Does anyone has same problem?
    It just showing blank page when I hit the tarde station button.

Three-Star Admiral
    are the points carried forward? damn they better be. I left some thinking I could exchange the next time. It's not stated anywhere right?

According the in-game description the League Coins will "retain".

Anyways hard to understand why there is a daily maximum for redeeming.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

I was able to exchange all the galaxy coins right after i logged in, i don't know if they can be carried to the next event, i didn't find anything written on that subject
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post

Anyways hard to understand why there is a daily maximum for redeeming.
    Correct, i was thinking to exchange everything for the much needed power cores, but was unable to perform that action due to the daily limit
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

I used my League coins because i do not trust them that they will be saved LOL. like first Black Market event. bugs possible
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

You know me but I know you better.

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Donatello View Post
    I used my League coins because i do not trust them that they will be saved LOL. like first Black Market event. bugs possible
    I've still left 1k for one last Pandora Power Core the next time the event opens. Who knows, maybe this time they get it right from the 1st try :P
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS