Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Galaxy league, rank reward Gather bugged

Recruit

Exclamation Galaxy league, rank reward Gather bugged

We were showing how all of us were doing in galaxy league through line chat. When i noticed that i had several more wins and defense wins than them but when they posted how many league coins they had. I noticed even though i am 2 ranks higher. They all had more coins than me, they told me to go gather from the rank screen witch only shows up for me when i get a new rank. I deleted game redownloaded. When i logged in through account through tap same problem. So I logged in through fb and got it to work. But I'm 100 coins below what i what they have and my rank should of put me over that... Im below 200 and the lowest besides me is 309..plus all the tech points. So I sent an email to support. Did or does anyone else have the same problem...

One-Star Admiral
    Last night i collected grade rewards, then this morning, after 8 hours i logged in the game and went to collect...surprise, there are no rewards accumulated in 8 hours. I fight some opponents, the rewards (tech points, coins) start to accumulate. So i leave game and come back 3 hours later: surprise again, i collect only 1800 tech points and 2500 gold, no league coins....I am on Viscount grade.

Thank you T4F for another bugged event

One-Star Admiral
    oh, and btw, this is the second time i get robbed of the rewards

One-Star Admiral
    And it's grade reward gather, not rank reward

Yesterday i finally noticed one set of conditions when a player is "robbed" out of his coins:
    In the morning i started to fight without gathering accumulated rewards beforehand. In the process of fights i got promoted to next rank. It just happen to be a promotion from Baron to Viscount. After tossing out all my 30 supplies i accessed the grade rewards interface to gather the bonuses. Surprise : no league coins but only cubit and tech points.
    Quite a silly bug (coins counter probably is reset on promotion) but it fits perfectly in overall tap4fun code quality control scheme
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Bad coding is what makes the game a challenge!! Is the description right, accurate, or even working....thats the game we have all signed up for!
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Thanks guy for reporting this.

Collect rewards and then do battle is the best
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Bad coding is what makes the game a challenge!! Is the description right, accurate, or even working....thats the game we have all signed up for!
    Amen to that, brother!

One-Star Admiral
    i was not promoted from baron to viscount...i may be promoted from viscount 5 to viscount 4, but that should not change anything, as the rewards are the same.
    And anyway, that doesn't explain the subsequent bug, when after those 8 hours of no rewards i do battle, the rewards start accumulating but then they stop accumulating, without any promotions. Like i said before, i got only 1800 tech points in 3 hours.

Colonel
    I report from time to time the same issue: after hours, nothing to claim, it is not depending on promotions or forgot-to-gather-before-fight...
    Simply after hours some times there are no rewards to claim