Thread: VIP X3 Event "VIP High Value Givebacks and Treble Experience for Purchases" Error!

VIP X3 Event "VIP High Value Givebacks and Treble Experience for Purchases" Error!

I have no available VIP chests to purchase in the store (the ones for 98 credits to get a couple small items). I am VIP level 10, so I should be able to access all chests.

On another account, there is no "Gold chest" (VIP 6 available).

Is anyone else experiencing issues with this event?

I sent an e-mail to support already, but I don't think they would reply before 1-2 days have passed and I would have lost the chance to get a few Carnival packs for a cheaper price.

Anyone have a solution?
    Vitamins.s56 World 701 iOS

yes. i am experiencing same problem.
    darth vader
    world 704 iOS

Galaxy Lord[8]/jackie[1], Star Lord [7], Sturdy[7],Azrael[7], FS[3][lt Violette]

I don't have gold chest either. By mistake I bought the silver chest but it was just junk in it. Vip7 so gold should be available.

One alliance member is vip5 and he don't have silver chest available, only bronze. Another alliance member is vip9 and he don't have any chests at all.

The event is a mess.
    Last edited by Traveler; June 9th, 2016 at 05:32.

They fixed the issue. There were probably a lot of reports/e-mails.

One-Star Admiral
    The problem is that whenever a new event that has items in store or any other similar data to download (for example Dor description in Handbook) the game doesn't automatically download that data when you resume it from the background.
    You simply need to logout and then login again to see these items. (Pay attention though since the login process is bugged at the moment).
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    ... (Pay attention though since the login process is bugged at the moment).
    DNS (Domain Name System) is bugged. Login problems is just a result. If you use GL via WiFi you can circumvent the problems following the instructions in Repair Station.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]