Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Galactic Chairmen Guide :: Galaxy Legend Monopoly Analysis

Great analysis! Though I fear I will try each time 2-4 rolls...

Well thanks for your information. Monopoly is devil I will just stay away from thoose Events in future

Very well explained. But people will continue to go there and spend without thinking what really will cost them. I got lucky with alfred. Never again
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

You know me but I know you better.

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Donatello View Post
    Very well explained. But people will continue to go there and spend without thinking what really will cost them. I got lucky with alfred. Never again
    I know the feeling ... After going full 4 laps on Alfred, I said "never again" ... so I only try 1 lap. The big surprise was on Maggie event where I got the DNA in the first lap
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

esta muy bien la informacion pero esto no es para mi es muy caro si no tengo suerte
    zaiko.850
    world 808
    lv 100
    android

"The Legion group member"

I went for the full spins for Dor. Never again.:-/

Sergeant
    I tried this event in my scout accounts in the first time it was available (Alfred event I guess). It was completely underwhelming and misguided, much more expensive and cost variable than other events. I have not and probably never will spend credits in this event unless they change it a lot in the future.

thx for info bro! its hard work
    loken.s558 Русский08 IOS
    Alliance Akatsuki
    Member of Legion Foundation group

As expected, the chance of getting 1,2,3,4,5,6 on the dice (the number that you want) from how close you are to the DNA isn't 1/6 it is multiplied by 1/6. So as he has calculated its 0.2~ percent chance of getting I think. Really not worth, best is to wait for chest or bar events.
    VIP 6 raylight.s570 world 1473 highest speed first in arena level 105
    My fleet: Ursa(+6)lt. violette(+4), Fearsome Devil(+6)lt jackie, Alfred(+7)lt.Krill(+7), Stratus(+7)lt.Kit(+4), Flagship(+6)lt.mileena. Give me suggestions to improve my fleet thank you!!

Lieutenant General
    more chance to get DNA if u lucky, but if not, u have use double cost
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android