Thread: Galactic Chairmen Guide :: EVENT WARNING :: Exciting Competition - the Euros

Galactic Chairmen Guide :: EVENT WARNING :: Exciting Competition - the Euros

After some clarification in the background the event appears to be a GUARRANTEED LOSS for ALL PLAYERS supporting a team NOT RANKED IN TOP 3!

Details

1. tap4fun has changed the description of the event! Now it states that your rewards will be related to the count of flags you purchased!!

2. tap4fun said via Skype that it does not matter if you just buy a flag or if you use it from the inventory. "The system records your choices..."

3. From my understanding you can have rewards from two sub-categories:
    A) In-game team ranking ==> Top 3 teams' supporters will be rewarded.
    b) Real soccer match outcome ==> Participating Teams' supporters will be rewarded.

The best possible outcome is if your supported team is top 3 in in-game ranking AND wins its real match. This should give 30% plus 20% revenue on your initial flags investment.

Currently Germany leads in-game ranking on Android. Germany has also high chance to win against Ukraine therefore I think Germany is the best guess you can do (no matter what team your soccer heart really beats for).

So if a player purchases 100 flags of let's say Germany and Germany fulfills the expectations (of being top3 in ranking and winning against Ukraine) 30 Carnival Gifts for ranking and 20 Carnival Gifts for winning the soccer match will be given.

100 flags cost 10k Credits and can reward you with 50 Carnival Gifts in best case (10 in worst case). 50 Carnival Gifts contain 50 Cheering Horns and 100 Carnival Flags.

If you buy packs (Fan Box) then you get minimum average 0.6 Cheering Horns and 1.2 Carnival Flags from each pack at 149 Credits (drop rates can be slightly better). That means on average 1 Cheering Horn and 2 Carnival Flags cost 1.667 packs or 249 Credits. That means for 10k Credits you get the equivalent of 40 Carnival Packs.

What does that mean for the Euros Galaxy Legend event? If your supported team rewards you with 40% revenue (top 3 and loss/draw) then you get only the same like when you buy packs from shop. So 40% is break-even between loss and win.

ONLY if your supported team is top 3 of Galaxy Legend ranking AND wins its soccer match you will have a real benefit.

If all players invest into current leaders (Germany, Russia, France) then at least we will not lose and have a good chance for a moderate saving (if those teams win) in comparison to buying Fan Boxes.

DO NOT BUY FLAGS FOR TEAMS THAT HAVE NO CHANCE TO GET INTO TOP 3 RANKING!!

If such a team wins you have 50% loss of your invested Credits!
    If such a team does not win (draw or loss) you have 75% loss of your invested Credits!
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Germany also leads in ranking on World iOS, for what it is worth, with 1635 points.

France is 2nd with 865 points and Russia in 3rd place with 800 points.

Thanks Nachteule for the calculation
    Last edited by Nopo; June 8th, 2016 at 09:04. Reason: Added 2nd and 3rd place country
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Three-Star Admiral
    saw a wall of text in the game and just forgot about it. thanks for breaking it down.

Thanks for the clarification, Nachteule
    Zarod23.s886
    Alliance Fighters / World565 IOS
    Brian +10(Kit+4), Louise+10(Zaffrey+4), Rashka+10 (Andrew+4), Caroline +13 (Krill+7), Burglar Kate+10 (Milena+6)

ohh anotner crap from TAP...
    sorry but these guys are careless!
    i red the initial description of the event.. there it was stated ...reward is based on number of flags the given country acquired .. and now they change the event based on your purchase? what a lame organization this pissed me off even more.. they should start reading what they write..
    i demand full refund ...

so if i buy 1 flag, my team wins...i get 30% of one box? how nice.. please tell these "special individuals from crime t4f organization" they have to also condider these options ..

on top of it.. you actally loose always if you buy even 1 flag... it is idiotic 100 credits most give you 30% of box.. so you need at least 3 to 4 flags .. which will be equivalent just buying it in shop. if you get 10%
    this you loose more..

sorry but TAP FOR FUN IS AGAIN TRYING TO TRICK PLAYERS .. thank you N for listing it here I would not even notice the change in description.. nobbish approach from Tap, spamers should at least have a courage send ingame email with appology and compensation... joke joke..whole t4$$$$

Holy shit, on the first description I put in 9000 credits. Is there a way I can get it back?

You can try. On Facebook you can find the old event description. Refer to that and then try to get refund. If you invested into a top 3 team and this team wins its match it can still be a win for you!
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

if these dummies from T4F does not want to loose the face they must change the event rewards again, description...
    1. instead of 30% to 3x the flags purchased
    2. win.. instead of 30% to 3x the flags purchased
    3. draw.. instead of 20% to 2x flags purchased
    4. lost, instead of 10 % to 1x flags purchased

this is the only way how they can get away from this mess..
    maybe Nachteule you šan propose them this ..
    this event is interesting and they screw up good idea like this... if this events happens each 2 years, it should be rewarding and not fc..g gamble or joke..i tried to be constructive ..thx