Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Galactonite Refine Strategy - opinions?

Section Leader
    Anyone test it if we can refine r6 strike into r7??
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by Myhay Nycu Maglasu View Post
    Anyone test it if we can refine r6 strike into r7??
    not possible still

Now that R7s are out, it would be a great solution that T4F introduce free R4 refining and r5 daily...!
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

I cant wait to refine R7's. I have so many R6's saved ready that it would be good to free a bit of space in my galactonite bag! But i am preparing for the return rate of something like a month to refine an R7 for free. Patience will be required for this one!
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I cant wait to refine R7's. I have so many R6's saved ready that it would be good to free a bit of space in my galactonite bag! But i am preparing for the return rate of something like a month to refine an R7 for free. Patience will be required for this one!
    That is a good idea. If we can have unlimited quick hull reshape why not unlimited r7 refine too :-)
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Section Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Also we need to wait some more time till the r7 will be allowed on the refining but i think until or on the Christmas time we should be allowed to get it.
    Best Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Myhay Nycu Maglasu View Post
    Also we need to wait some more time till the r7 will be allowed on the refining but i think until or on the Christmas time we should be allowed to get it.
    That just means i have more ready to be refined If i get 1 for free i will be happy. 2 and im over the moon
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Section Leader
    Yes i think next week we can see fury, flash r7 and the others good galas except the meteor
    Best Regards,