Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Galactonite Refine Strategy - opinions?

Lieutenant General
    when u can get R6 free easier in Primus Invasion, i dont think Refine, with slowly upgrade, is good. of course, its better way to decompose your useless galactonites
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android

+1 to free r4 refine. Such a pain, so slow..
    Btw, do you refine r4 into r5, before trying to refine into r6? I think the math's the same, but I could be wrong.

It's worth refining for the gardian and mag cloud R6 imo. You won't get those with the nuclear R6
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Quote Originally Posted by BossaNova View Post
    +1 to free r4 refine. Such a pain, so slow..
    Btw, do you refine r4 into r5, before trying to refine into r6? I think the math's the same, but I could be wrong.
    I think its the same, mathematicaly .. but I do r4 to r5 then r5 to r6 ..
    However since the CCC war has better rewards I no longer refine r4 to higher grade.. mostly you get r6 stones before you manage refine from r4s ... I called long time for r4 refine removal..I believe it comes once r7 is released..
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Lieutenant General
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    I think its the same, mathematicaly .. but I do r4 to r5 then r5 to r6 ..
    However since the CCC war has better rewards I no longer refine r4 to higher grade.. mostly you get r6 stones before you manage refine from r4s ... I called long time for r4 refine removal..I believe it comes once r7 is released..
    yess, agree with u. need remove limited when refine r4
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android

Since latest Advanced Lab Event with all those R5 meteors and divine shields i've collected, refining has restored it's once lost value for me
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Same story here, as i seem unable to get my hands on a tekken R6, i'm condemned to refining R5 to R6

@BossaNova: i keep adding R4 and R5 until i become an R6, i always thought that if you refine all R5 first that you loose your first stone, when you place your first stone on the left side it is 0% so you need to add a stone for the first refining, if you need to do that 12 times i believe you loose 12 stones, can be i'm wrong about that and my mind is only playing tricks with me
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

I have done so much refining and managed to get a few R6's now. But the time requirements are getting unrealistic now as it can easily take several months to get the R6 you actually want. I just need 1 more R6 to complete the set but im out of R4s of that type to get it and wasting the galactonite chips on nuclear r4 seems silly when the majority wont be what im after.

But i keep refining everyday regardless of if i need the galactonite or not. When R7 is released i want as many r6's of various types as possible to try and get an R7 for free.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Section Leader
    TH ebest for refine its now the meteors r5 into r6 if youi need speed of course
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Corporal
    At first I used to go painstakingly through each level for most kinds of gala except Mag and Def. Got a few good R4s out of it and I've managed to make one dodge R5 as well. But recently I got a loooad of R5s and R6s from events and now I have way too much gala it's kind of annoying. So now I'll just do it if I have any spare R5s... seems to be the only one that's really worth it. Jesus R3 to R5 took FOREVER!!